Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. (618 Views)

Pass This Test And Your Post-utme Success Is Guaranteed!! / 2017/2018 Post UTME. How To Calculate Your Post Utme Scores. / What Was Your Post In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. by newazuka: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
visit www.examprep.ng or contact me: 08054611423 (call and whatsapp)
Re: Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. by newazuka: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
newazuka:
visit www.examprep.ng or contact me: 08054611423 (call and whatsapp)

An app that makes learning interesting and on the go.
Re: Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. by newazuka: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Download, install and register to win exciting prizes

Re: Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. by newazuka: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
learn at your own convenience and on the go, with the right simulation, using the examprep(xprep) app from xPlug
Re: Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. by newazuka: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Get ahead of many, upgrade your preparation, and do the needful, using the right material, download your examprep android/blackberry 10 app from xplug.

Re: Get Access To Your Post Utme Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone, On The Move. by newazuka: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
post utme past questions on mobile and anywhere you go

(1) (Reply)

Pls Awz...where Can I Get Baron Gmat,i Need It Urgently / UNICAL Post-utme 2015: Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details / Solve This Maths For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.