Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? (727 Views)

Vacancies At Hotel Rialto Limited / . / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just receive a massage from hotel rialto for an interview on Friday the 12th of June 2015.Is there anybody that knows them?
Re: Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? by obinna2nv(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you remember applying? Google is your friend..
Re: Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? by ahamonyeka(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
obinna2nv:
Do you remember applying? Google is your friend..
yes,I applied but just want to know more about them.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
The message you got was oy by mail or text message? Hat position did you apply for? They are genuine but be ready to work
ahamonyeka:
yes,I applied but just want to know more about them.
Re: Hotel Rialto:who Else Got The Interview Invite? by Rialto: 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
VACANCIES EXIST FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
(1) A Young Female Supervisor(2 years plus experience)
(2) Housekeeper
(3) Experienced and professional Cook
(4) Front Desk Officer (0-2 years experience)

All applications and CVs can be sent to adebanjo@msn.com or dropped personally at the security unit of the Hotel (6, alhaji amoo street,ojota,lagos)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Graduate Entreprenuership Recruitment / Latest Job Recruitment At Inesfly Africa Ltd. / Chinese Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.