Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. (665 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2015
I'm SyLars by name aka McQuins or Quins, have been into the music business scene for a while and partially from afar just for me to learn in the Music Business.

I reside in Lag and also a final year student of the University of 1st choice ( UNILAG), am also a song writer, rapper and performing act myself but I'm not really interested in pushing and promoting myself at the moment. I'm kinda interested in the Music business itself and not the performing aspect of it.

I'm about establishing an Entertainment Company, name withheld for copyrights issue. I would like to collaborate or partner with a fellow whose passion for the game is mutual. Financially I'm not buoyant but with my promotional skills and the little contacts I have we can kick start this.

All I need is a good act and a business partner whose willing to go all the way for this to become a reality.

For more info please contact me on
Phone: 08094268465
Twitter: @McQuins
Instagram: SylarsMcQuins.
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by waleyp(m): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2015
i love music too drop your whatsapp number
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2015
waleyp:
i love music too drop your whatsapp number

Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by monimekaz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
I am a graduate of uniben....upcoming art....m 23 real age...my number is 08057264182....I have one new single
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by efembaba(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
What kind of music are u into precisely??
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by monimekaz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Afro Pop and RnB.....song writing is my best asset
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by chinedum42(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
I want to become a musician but I need a partner send me Email chinedum42@gmail.com 08036861220 for whatsapp
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by diamondinho(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am an artist......diamondinho by name stage....am aving 3 singles,add me up 07065895730
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by waleyp(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
I write songs i do songs. I do dope. You need me? Whatsapp 07065788175
Re: In Search Of A Business Partner Interested In The Music Business. by supaslim(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2017
My names are OYEMIKE Chukwudi Princewill. I hail from Ndokwa West LGA, Delta State, Nigeria. I was born on the 29th of June, 1992. I am a graduate of soil science from the University of Benin, Edo State.

Music have always been my passion right from the onset, but I recorded my first single (this Love na wa) in the year 2013 produced by Dahbee which was well accepted by my fans and friends alike (though few as at that time). I went on to release few collaborations with some artistes like, Angela, henryUnik, lyriszy, doubleOjay and co. Before eventually recording my official Breakout Single titled: Peppersoup which turned out to be a Hit among my ever growing fans especially in my school UNIBEN, it was like an anthem, it also got me a lot of show appearances in and around campus both in Benin city and environs and I almost got signed up by a label (was hampered by school engagements).

If signed, I promise to abide by the rules of the contract signed, remain loyal to my management team and try to best to give my best.

Twitter: @supaslimmusic
Instagram:@itzsupaslim
Number: 08139514145
Email: chuksdking1992@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga-the Chairman Cypher/martell Cypher LYRICS / 5 Nigerian Artistes And Their Lie In Songs / Download Dream Girl By Fame Tee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.