Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Start Your Beauty Product Business With N1200 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Start Your Beauty Product Business With N1200 (714 Views)

Let's Tell The World About Your Beauty Products Today / Essential Beauty Tips You Don't Even Need Any Beauty Product For / Genuis Concealer Tricks That Will Change Your Beauty Routine | From Bmpromakeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Beauty Product Business With N1200 by forever88(f): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello. Im Debbie and I am an oriflame beauty consultant.

would you like to earn more money doing something that you love?

Do you use beauty products such as hair care products,body care products,skin care products,makeup or fragrances or knows someone who does? Well, everyone uses at least one beauty product eg body cream. so this is a very good and lucrative business to invest in.

I am an independent consultant with Oriflame. Oriflame is a Global Leader in Skin Care, Hair Care, natural Cosmetics & Make-ups, fragrances etc selling Direct.

Oriflame is an over 47 years old company from Sweden, doing same business in 61 countries around the world .Our country is 62nd nation added to the global map of Oriflame. Oriflame started operations in Nigeria on 2nd Oct 2014 and are empowering financially over 45,000 consultants already registered With over 1000 natural products that makes you beautiful and confident.

Now with just N1200 you can become a registered consultant like me,buy some products to sell and use(any amount you like). You can also decide to spread the business for them networking and be greatly rewarded.

its a very affordable business to start up,if you would like to know more or get started immediately,call or whatsapp me on 08189309505.

lets help each other succeed.

Re: Start Your Beauty Product Business With N1200 by forever88(f): 5:47am On Jun 16, 2015
FOR A YOUTH ENHANCING SKIN CARE ROUTINE
E-Collagen hero set is what you need

Re: Start Your Beauty Product Business With N1200 by forever88(f): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2015
A Diamond Director in Oriflame-
*you earn between 800,000-1 million naira MONTHLY
*you get a one-time cash bonus of 900,000 for attaining that level
*2 tickets each of director seminar,gold conference and diamond conference,all expense paid trip IN A YEAR
e...t.......c..........
NOTE; this isnt the highest level ooooooo.
THIS IS MY NEW GOAL
A VERY ACHIEVABLE GOAL
AND IM GETTING THERE
Guess what,with this,im gonna fire my husbands Boss,YES u heard me right!!!!!!!
Others are doin it,
I HAVE STARTED doing it,
YOU TOO can do it
Who wants to join me to achieve this ?
it Starts with investing 10k
call/whatsapp;08189309505
#wehaveabetterway
#oriflamealltheway

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Tip: Ball Gowns / Soon We Will Be Able To Change The Colour Of Our Shoes With Our Smart Phones / Grosvenor Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.