Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,702 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Funny Top Google Tricks 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Top Google Tricks 2015 (563 Views)

10 Maths Tricks That Will Blow Your Mind. / 10 Mathematics Tricks You Probably Didnt Know / Tricks On How To Read And Pass Your Exams Waec,neco,jamb..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Top Google Tricks 2015 by amy23410: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Hey friends, After so many posts on tutorials I think its time to have some fun post. Alright then, So in this post I will be sharing with you guys some of the best funny google tricks that you can have fun with. I know you may find these tricks all over the internet but what I have done is just collected all tricks and will be presenting in a single post so that you may not have to open up many different sites. I'm not adding snaps for each trick as it may ruin the fun of trying.

So, lets have some fun with these cool funny and really interesting Google tricks. smiley grin

Askew
When you type "Askew" or "Tilt" on google, it tilts the search results page.

Recursion
When you type this word on search, you will asked again that "did you mean RECURSION".

Do A Barrel Roll
When you search for this keyword, the page will start rotating in Clockwise Direction. Isn't this funny and amazing ??

Google Space
Type this "Google Space" and see everything floating. Check here. I really love playing with this, do you ??

Google Sphere
This may not work for some, however you can Check out Here. Won't be telling more, have a look yourself wink

Google Heart
This one is quite lovely and mathematical. I just laughed when I saw this at first. To see a heart you need to search the given calculations on google search. It will do calculations and bring you a graph plotted in heart shape. Moreover just make some changes to the code and see different shapes!!! Now that's Google with its Maths skill.

Here's the code below, do some changes and check the results.

(sqrt(cos(x))*cos(400*x)+sqrt (abs(x))-0.4)*(4-x*x)^0.01

Zerg Rush
This is a game which is quite interesting. When you type "Zerg Rush" on google, aliens zergs start coming to your result in the shape of '0'. All you have to do is just kill those and get as many points as you can. You can also share your points on G+. A perfect timepass for bloggers.
Re: Funny Top Google Tricks 2015 by zadok60: 2:18am On Jun 11, 2015
let me try na

1 Like

Re: Funny Top Google Tricks 2015 by Dyoungstar: 3:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Seen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Office Technology / 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Test '15 / NIIT Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.