Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Very High-energy Light Or Eve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very High-energy Light Or Eve (347 Views)

How To Get Rid Of The Check Engine Light Or The Maint Reqd Light On Your Car / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very High-energy Light Or Eve by aminachazz9: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2015
photoelectric effects if you blast a metal with very high-energy light or even a semiconductor you can actually remove electrons from that from that material lecterns literally come right up this Vitalita Derma type of a phenomenon is actually using a lotto I'll a it's used in a lotto different types a scientific devices which we're not going to get into right now by I'm the focus here the work function the work function is the amount of energy required to on I to get an electron to I BP at case was given an electron volts this light has to have an energy greater than the work function to reject an electrometer this crap here shows the frequency at the light and Matt this year showing EM so this is the at the energy of the electrons every minute so you'll notice that on so there's a way to actually measure the energy of the electrons emitted .

http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/vitalita-derma/

(1) (Reply)

Quizzica - Feeling Bored? Why Not Try A Quiz? / Africa Is Not A Country!!! / 200-level Student Needs N10m To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.