Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss (3897 Views)

John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos / African Styles You Cant Afford To Miss!!!(pic) / Sizzling Hot Makeup Offers You Can't Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Nsonaso(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Well am a guy that hate artificial nails especially those ones that look totally off (with so much passion). I mean those ones that ladies use to put on and paint it totally blue, green, red, brown etc.
I use to ask myself when ever I saw a lady that puts on such nails, did she actually look herself on a mirror before leaving the house? Those ladies use to look like bimbo to me and they've made me to hate artificial nails but when I saw this nail, I didn't know when I screamed where is my wife before I realized that am actually not yet married.

Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Nsonaso(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2015
More....

Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Second and fourth one Is so fine... The rest r ugly angry
Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Nsonaso(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2015
More.....

Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Nsonaso(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Second and fourth one Is so fine... The rest r ugly angry
that's choice as for me 1st and 2nd
Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Nsonaso(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
And so much more even the ones that look like Swiss Army Knife.... (but those ones are very terrible and your wife can use it to slice your throat when she deem it necessary)
Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by lordizak(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2015
I can't let my wife cook for me fixing any of those.... fixed eyelashes is not acceptable at all. no weavon, attachments is a little allowed. african women na Jezebel's children, how them wan take know book?
Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by Nsonaso(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2015
lordizak:
I can't let my wife cook for me fixing any of those....
fixed eyelashes is not acceptable at all.
no weavon, attachments is a little allowed.
african women na Jezebel's children, how them wan take know book?
laughing in CAPITAL letters.... Well is not a must she wears it before she cook. And for the eyelashes, that's a BIG NO for me too... Ladies/Women who wears it looks very terrible

1 Like

Re: Beautiful, Sexy Nails You Can't Afford To Miss by HKhouseofhello: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2015
If you want to know more about how to authenticate the genuine House of Hello bag ,you can add House of Hello Subscription Account .Meanwhile ,you can follow official website 【www.houseofhello.hk】.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Rock This Hairstyle? / Let's Tell The World About Your Beauty Products Today / Celebrity Red Carpet Style- Anna Kendrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.