Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! (83346 Views)

Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos / Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah Escapes Death In Ghana / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by glorina: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
Introducing actor ramsey nouah and his lovely family!

RAMSEY TOKUNBO NOUAH JNR:NOLLYWOODS SWEETHEART.
bithdate:16 July 1973
birthplace:Edo state- Nigeria
like it or not,ramsey is one of the most loved actors in nollywood!
Born in Edo,Nigeria, Nouah (often misspelt 'Noah') is of Nigerian and Israeli parentage. (his father is of Israeli and Lebanese descent,while his mother is Yoruba, hailling from Owo,Ondo.) Before gaining popularity as a Nollywood actor,Nouah had been a Hip hop artiste with fellow actor Pat Attah and the pair starred in the Nigerian soap opera 'Megafortunes' . He has been dubbed "Lover-Boy" for his numerous roles in romantic movies.ramsey is gratefulto God for fame but according to him''My only is regret is the fame,I wish I could have a more private life''.ramsey is married to emilia and the couple have two lovely children together.the awards and nominations due to ramsey are nowhere documented on the world wide web andthe actor has no active biography too.heres hoping the year 2009 brings him more success on his day job.heres congratulating him on his becoming an ambassador for telecomunications giant globacom.

http://www.stella-dimokokorkus..com/

Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by pureminded: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
why the girl no come fine ? dem no bad sha, Im happy for dem ,
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by pureminded: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2009
ahah d boy self no fine , I no be hater , Just the TRUE TALKER , abi wettin u feel ?
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by glorina: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2009
pureminded:

ahah d boy self no fine , I no be hater , Just the TRUE TALKER , abi wettin u feel ?

pureminded:

why the girl no come fine ? dem no bad sha, Im happy for dem ,

To me, they are both fine (its just their facial expressions). The wife is also very beautiful kiss
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by pureminded: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
cool , I just expect someffin lovely than that from a product like Ramsey, bt anyhw , it's cool
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by SeanT21(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
That Ramsey Nouah man is Handsome and SEXY!!~~Wooohhhh
kiss
His wife is bless to have a fine thing!! wink

Cute Kids!! cheesy
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by MrCrackles(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
Nice family! cheesy
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by meggy11: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
lovely family.u can see the girl wants to cry and Ramsey is trying to cool her down.then the young dude is watching the sis. with amazement.if u have kids or close to kids u will get my gist.the wife is really pretty.nice family i must say.
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by msbea: 5:19am On May 20, 2009
Lucky woman, lucky man, that woman is beautiful, the baby girl was about to cry
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by eddy1977(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2009
may the kids arent his. the facial features are not closely similar. who cares, they look like a happy family. a good example.
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by twinskenny(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
beautiful family
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by deefact: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
no resemblance at all, shocked
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by ashantidennery: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
ramsey noah family look beautiful cool
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by Kolade9(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2013
I have a dream!!!!

That one day,a thread with nice comments will be opened for me and my family smiley
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by Dosoq(f): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2013
why r u al lamenting 'luky woman' cos she married ramsey,an half cast,...my dears,der's more 2 marriage dan facial appearance,aldo,its matters.
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by Caracta(f): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Gosh! See Ramsey's chest. Oh my my...!
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by igemi(f): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Beautiful family
Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by NessaFresh(f): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2013
glorina: Introducing actor ramsey nouah and his lovely family!

RAMSEY TOKUNBO NOUAH JNR:NOLLYWOODS SWEETHEART.
bithdate:16 July 1973
birthplace:Edo state- Nigeria
like it or not,ramsey is one of the most loved actors in nollywood!
Born in Edo,Nigeria, Nouah (often misspelt 'Noah') is of Nigerian and Israeli parentage. (his father is of Israeli and Lebanese descent,while his mother is Yoruba, hailling from Owo,Ondo.) Before gaining popularity as a Nollywood actor,Nouah had been a Hip hop artiste with fellow actor Pat Attah and the pair starred in the Nigerian soap opera 'Megafortunes' . He has been dubbed "Lover-Boy" for his numerous roles in romantic movies.ramsey is gratefulto God for fame but according to him''My only is regret is the fame,I wish I could have a more private life''.ramsey is married to emilia and the couple have two lovely children together.the awards and nominations due to ramsey are nowhere documented on the world wide web andthe actor has no active biography too.heres hoping the year 2009 brings him more success on his day job.heres congratulating him on his becoming an ambassador for telecomunications giant globacom.

http://www.stella-dimokokorkus..com/

The kids no come resemble their papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! by chapatti: 5:39am On Mar 23, 2018
For everyone who loves the Nigeria entertainment industry especially movie lovers, Ramsey Nouah is a household name. On this article about Ramsey Nouah biography, we will be discussing in details his birth date, his accolades, debut appearance in the movie industry, and his personal life.

Ramsey Nouah Jr is a Nigerian award winning actor who was born on 19th of December 1970. Many persons have actually thought he is an half cast but that will be revealed much later. Just be patience enough and read on. In 2010, he He won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.

Must Read >>> Kiss Daniel Biography And Networth

Early life

Now we will be discussing his birth and from where he hails from. Ramsey Nouah was born in Benin Edo State to an Israeli father and a Yoruba mother who hails from Owo, Ondo State. We can't tell if his father and mother stayed on the marriage forever. Much was never said about them by the actor himself. Ramsey actually did grew up in Surulere, Lagos. A former student of Atara Primary School and Community Grammar School surulere. He graduated with a diploma in mass communications at the University of Lagos. Later on after graduating, he decided to pursue his long awaited movie career.

Career

This article on Ramsey Nouah biography will hit specifics and most of the rumours you you might have heard about him won't be touched because they are not true. His acting career did get started kicked when he starred in the Nigerian TV soap opera Fortunes. And he did quite very well to have catapulted him to the Nigerian movie industry. Ramsey Nouah has since then have know no better yesterday starring in sveral movies as the lead role. Nick named "Lover-Boy" because most of his roles are usually romantic. Nouah won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his mind blowing performance in the Best Picture award-winning film The Figurine in 2010. As at the 200s, he was considered to be one of the most sought-after actors in Nigeria. And up till this very moment he is still considered as being one of Nigeria's best actors of all time.
For the complete article, click here

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.