Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads (7305 Views)

Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery / SHOCKING!!! WHY LADIES WEAR WAIST BEADS. (A Must Read) / Tutorial On Making A Flower Brooch With Seed Beads And Pearl Beads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Biola2610: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
This is for those who like bling bling. It is the rave of the moment and will not be disappearing any time soon. Bridal aso-oke isn’t left out these days and having them installed does not come cheap except you get lucky. Infact, installation of beads on dresses sometimes costs more than the making of the dress or top.

Now you can do it yourself and save money. See tutorial here with pictures to make it easy to understand...

http://www.abenistales.com/wp/index.php/2015/06/11/diy-how-to-install-sequins-and-beads/

Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by ucheody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
thanks!so how do we know d original sequins?

1 Like

Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Biola2610: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Usually, the original ones do not have glitters and they appear to have just one colour. Most of the time, the fake ones shine more and look like they have glitters on them and also kind of look multi-coloured.

1 Like

Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Praisles(f): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks so much .. I love creative minds.. Have tried to subcribe, but have not been able to, network palava i guess..i want to ask, did u use the sequins u used in the DIY, on the gele u are rocking here?
Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Praisles(f): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks so much .. I love creative minds.. Have tried to subcribe, but have not been able to, network palava i guess..i want to ask, did u use the sequins u used in the DIY, on the gele u are rocking here?
Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Biola2610: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
yes, it is the same type of sequins just in different colours.

1 Like

Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Hi @ Biola2610
I actually did one for a friend who is getting married. How is it?

Re: Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads by Kelechijoan(f): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Biola2610:
This is for those who like bling bling. It is the rave of the moment and will not be disappearing any time soon. Bridal aso-oke isn’t left out these days and having them installed does not come cheap except you get lucky. Infact, installation of beads on dresses sometimes costs more than the making of the dress or top.

Now you can do it yourself and save money. See tutorial here with pictures to make it easy to understand...

http://www.abenistales.com/wp/index.php/2015/06/11/diy-how-to-install-sequins-and-beads/
The link is not opening plz. Can u write out the steps?

(1) (Reply)

Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time / Ondo State SS2 Joint Exam Timetable 2023 Is Out | Download Here For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.