Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria (3007 Views)

Top 9 Tech Blogs In Nigeria / Top 5 Online News Blogs In Abuja And Rating / 7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by PhoneGist(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
It would shock you to note that there so many tech blogs in Nigeria - more than 1000 tech blogs if my research figures can be taken.

However, among these large number there are few ones that I respect in Nigeria - (these is my opinion after I have actually done an extensive survey)

1. Misstechy: She is Nigeria's female tech blog and is doing brilliant things: why do I like Misstechy, for one: She brings her own style to her tech articles, she is very witty and is willing to engage her audience. She also does tech polls that are so fun and interesting. As a matter of fact, I can read her articles all day and not feel bored at all.

2. TechCabal: This is a gathering of the top tech guys in Nigeria, I love the blog more for their startup stories and their ability to interview top startups in Nigeria. I also love Tech Cabal because of their no-nonsense opinion.

3. TechSuplex: Not many people know about the blog, but I love the blog for its simplicity and good design. Techsuplex is my no 3 on the list because of his ability to give you tech new clear and direct.

4. AndroidNigeria: Not new to the tech blogging business, Android Nigeria is known for giving latest technology gist, the two writers on the blog help create unique tech articles.

There you have it, My top 4 Tech Blogs In my opinion
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by RobinHez(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
okay!
my top science blogs in nigeria....wait, there's 2 actually

www.afrosci.

and the one and only http://edscienceblog..com

1 Like

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by dhsfbi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by PhoneGist(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
dhsfbi:
What of www.rasaqtech.com

Sorry too many ads on that site, plus the site's rank is 6 million +
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by dhsfbi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
PhoneGist:

Sorry too many ads on that site, plus the site's rank is 6 million +
You mean three ads is naw too many. I know how many ads bloggers filled their blogs with.
Oya tell me your url
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by PhoneGist(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
dhsfbi:
You mean three ads is naw too many. I know how many ads bloggers filled their blogs with.
Oya tell me your url

I don't have a blog
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
The best Nigerian Tech blog is http://geek.ng please it's not mine posted.
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by theplushist: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
I'll go with

Techcabal
And
MissTechy

1 Like

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by PhoneGist(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2015
theplushist:
I'll go with

Techcabal
And
MissTechy

smiley
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by MissTechy(f): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2015
theplushist:
I'll go with

Techcabal
And
MissTechy

Wow thanks babe kiss

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by MissTechy(f): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2015
PhoneGist:
It would shock you to note that there so many tech blogs in Nigeria - more than 1000 tech blogs if my research figures can be taken.

However, among these large number there are few ones that I respect in Nigeria - (these is my opinion after I have actually done an extensive survey)

1. Misstechy: She is Nigeria's female tech blog and is doing brilliant things: why do I like Misstechy, for one: She brings her own style to her tech articles, she is very witty and is willing to engage her audience. She also does tech polls that are so fun and interesting. As a matter of fact, I can read her articles all day and not feel bored at all.

2. TechCabal: This is a gathering of the top tech guys in Nigeria, I love the blog more for their startup stories and their ability to interview top startups in Nigeria. I also love Tech Cabal because of their no-nonsense opinion.

3. TechSuplex: Not many people know about the blog, but I love the blog for its simplicity and good design. Techsuplex is my no 3 on the list because of his ability to give you tech new clear and direct.

4. AndroidNigeria: Not new to the tech blogging business, Android Nigeria is known for giving latest technology gist, the two writers on the blog help create unique tech articles.

I am humbled - thanks phonegist
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2015
PhoneGist:

I don't have a blog

Are you not phonegist..com? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2015
PhoneGist:

I my opinion , Techcityng.com and Techsuplex.com are the best tech blogs in Nigeria. Techcabal is too "Startup Centric" . They focus too much on startups , thereby neglecting the other aspects of technology.

Tech point.ng is even better.
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by PhoneGist(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Misterkelv:

I my opinion , Techcityng.com and Techsuplex.com are the best tech blogs in Nigeria. Techcabal is too "Startup Centric" . They focus too much on startups , thereby neglecting the other aspects of technology.

Tech point.ng is even better.

Well your opinion sha, because I feel tech city does not have a clear direction.
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by theplushist: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
You are welcome!
You inspire me smiley
MissTechy:

Wow thanks babe kiss

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by newspapers: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
When we talk Technology, it comprises a whole lot than tech news and startup pitch but a place of getting Help.

My Unbias List are:
NaijaTechGuide - Phone Updates, Reviews, etc

TechSonite - Best How-to site I've come across in Naija that gives updates with images. I don't know how their server loads fast with all the image tutors. The guys here post like WiKi How.

BrowsingPhones - One of the best place to get mobile help, prices and specifications

TechVaid - Upcoming with a foreign twist

Ogbonge - Ancient but Like our GrandMa, we can't throw her away. Lol
grin
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by xenastar(f): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2016
This list isn't complete without Ogbongeblog. Don't be biased
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by miracle4(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2016
your list looks legit. I concore
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by cyberwaver(m): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2016
PhoneGist:

Hey phonegist you are missing a fast rising tech blog here....
Techviews.com.ng this blog is owned by Kay and the way he writes articles supersedes that of misstechy by far..
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by cmacs(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
I think is a blog to be noticed really.. that guy is cool..
https://www.behance.net/blessingj/resume
https://digital.sos.mo.gov/headphones-addiction
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by joeybankz: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
I run a tech blog called TechPent Been having Issues to growing it.....
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by kwaifa23(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
There are many technology blogs in Nigeria. These site are unique [url]Wikitech.com.ng[/url] and a popular one owned by a lady [url]www.[/url] and http://Ogbongeblog.com Some list are below

Naijatechguide.com

specspricenigeria.com

Techviews.com

Techcity-com.ng

Mobilityarena-com.ng

1 Like

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by BusinessAmLIVE(f): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
You did not mention www.techstyleng.com ?

PhoneGist:

Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by rebruit(m): 11:58am On Apr 24
You should also look into

URL: https://rebruit.com

Rebruit is not just a tech site; it’s a dynamic digital space that explores the cutting-edge trends, latest gadgets, AI, cybersecurity, and transformative ideas shaping our world all in one convenient location.
Re: The Top 4 Tech Blogs In Nigeria by DFSX7890(m): 8:30am On Apr 25
Technext.ng. TechCabal. Nigeria Technology Guide. OgbongeBlog. Don Caprio. TechCity. Benjamin Dada.

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? / University Portal (Website): How Much And Other Technology-related Questions / Download Latest Music At Naijaplay.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.