Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Cost Of Building A Block of 5 Units of 4-bedroom Terrace Duplexes in Lekki-Help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Block of 5 Units of 4-bedroom Terrace Duplexes in Lekki-Help! (1316 Views)

MODERN SEMI-DETACHED DUPLEXES In OSAPA (pictures) / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Block of 5 Units of 4-bedroom Terrace Duplexes in Lekki-Help! by biddy90: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good morning everyone. Please can the professionals in the house give us an idea of the cost of building a terrace block with 5 units of 4-bedroom terrace duplexes in Ajah area (one floor only). The block is about 36m (wide) x 12m (length), meaning each terrace is abt 7m x 12m. Ajah land is water logged and requires abt 2m foundation. We want finishing to be standard.

My bro and I need this to guide us before we jump into starting off. Please we would like only professionals to respond to help us.

Architectural and structural design people can also give quotation of their own design charges based on the details provided above.

We appreciate helping us on this project. Regards.
Re: Cost Of Building A Block of 5 Units of 4-bedroom Terrace Duplexes in Lekki-Help! by podosci(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
biddy90:
Good morning everyone. Please can the professionals in the house give us an idea of the cost of building a terrace block with 5 units of 4-bedroom terrace duplexes in Ajah area (one floor only). The block is about 36m (wide) x 12m (length), meaning each terrace is abt 7m x 12m. Ajah land is water logged and requires abt 2m foundation. We want finishing to be standard.

My bro and I need this to guide us before we jump into starting off. Please we would like only professionals to respond to help us.

Architectural and structural design people can also give quotation of their own design charges based on the details provided above.

We appreciate helping us on this project. Regards.

There is no contact information?

(1) (Reply)

Grenadines Luxury Homes Selling In Abuja And Lagos / Properties In Uyo / Investment In Real Estate Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.