Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) (32199 Views)

Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / NDA Cadet, ‘brutalised’ To Death A Day After Arrival / Man Brutalised And Accused Of Armed Robbery By The Nigerian Army Personnel (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by ijustdey: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
A resident of the area, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told PUNCH Metro that Lekan’s
mother had been sent away by Sikiru,
and he had
married a new wife.

dangers of a broken home......
the children mostly suffer for it when the new wife is wicked or doesn't care about the other children
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Abugab(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good he is going to face justice and I know he won't escape.
For the time being, inmates should give him a dose of physical treatment too.
And the new wife supported the mad man forgetting that the cane used for the first wife is always kept for the others to follow. I am sure her child could have been the next as she would have been bolted out too.
Let the jail him for a minimum 15 years to get the Reformation he needs. The beaten is hellishly cruel
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Pascal181: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sikiru mustapha, is dat a name of a person,animal, place or thing?
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Roses1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bushman beating a four yr old like hes ur mate. Onye ara! sad
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by peeta89(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Irony of life. People are out there praying to get a child and here somebody is maltreating his own son.

“Sikiru has a new wife who is a nursing mother. She should have cautioned her husband against maltreating the boy, but she did not" And to the new wife she should also be arrested for not cautioning the husband as regards maltreating the child. She may say afterall it's not her own child. Let's always think of 2moro.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
greatmarshall:
They should torture him the same way he did to his son... Wicked man

He should be tortured x4
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Dhaarmee(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
This man is a bad man.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by baby124: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some kids just suffer from their birth. But all that is to make them successful in life. His parents don't want him. His father is a disgrace. Throw your flesh and blood away because of a woman that can leave tomorrow. I wish I could adopt him. Poor boy
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by sunsewa: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
some people don't value children, but some people value, even imbe or mental challenged, a guy from east smuggled his son from China to Nigeria, beating all their security points,just to ensure that his blood his not outside,after his marriage with the mother a Chinese breakdown, such value are lacking in some peoples.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by DanielPop(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
The man might be ill psychologically!
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by andreernest28(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
WE ARE LIVING IN A WEAKED WORLD
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by peeta89(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Irony of life. People are out there praying to God to get a child and this fool is torturing his own child like a police man torturing a criminal. He should be jailed for like 5yrs then let me see how the new wife that did not caution the husband will get money to feed.

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by djkirkoo2(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
This one na small torture compare to d type of torture my papa bin dey gimme way back in d 90s
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by loadedvibes: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
who tell u say na torture and who tell u say him abandone am for road. na training him dey train d pikin and the pikin no road to house
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by efonat(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=30pt] Na frustration [/size]
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Spells(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
A sane man won't do that,,,,,,, second wife wahala shikena.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
ijustdey:

what stops lekan's mother from taking him along with her.........

am sure the neighbor must have informed her about the beatings and brutal beating he was facing in is father house....... the mother too is also guilty of neglect

Do you think a woman who was chaesd out of her home really has a say about her son? What if she herself was abused, then they are both victims.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by ijustdey: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Do you think a woman who was chaesd out of her home really has a say about her son? What if she herself was abused, then they are both victims.

if she was abused..... then she will have this thought that my son will also be abused and then fight to have custody of her son

since at that age he is still a minor and she can easily convince the parents or settling party to let go.... that's the point am coming from
unless she never cared about what he will face
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by ElFenomeno1: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Heartless man... Find him and castrate him with a blunt machete!
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by abbey621(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why are people acting so surprised? Growing up I've been disciplined in similar fashion, most of the people I know received severe beatings as a child so it's nothing new, it's all part of the African discipline, for a 4 year old child the father definitely went overboard dishing out his discipline. The main issue here is the abandonment of the child, the neglect! A father can discipline his child, some even tend to go overboard sometimes but when you deprive your child of food, cleanliness and so on then you seize to be a father but a monster! African parents seriously need to learn the difference between discipline and abuse, it's a thin line very very easy to cross!
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
That is evil, child abuse and human rights violation. That man should be imprisoned for his dangerous actions.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by harry509: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-nabbed-for-torturing-four-year-old-son/

Picture of the 4years old boy back
I feel so pity 4 d inocent boy, d man shud b tot sum litle lesson 4 his wrong did.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Pascal181: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
djkirkoo2:
This one na small torture compare to d type of torture my papa bin dey gimme way back in d 90s
Kpele,ur own case is different frm dat innocent boy own.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Nicepoker(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Built2last:
The negative news from Lagos, Ibadan and Osun is disturbing.

for every 10 crimes posted on this platform, 8 are from there.

before now, it was not so.

what is happening?
its change o.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by frakdon(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nna yu see it? I told yu Yoruba man? Ehn run I said run run......
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed Vickyrotex bia com see the evil wey ya neighbour IYANgbali husband do him pikin angry

Ehn Ehn, like Iyangbali, like husband. Wicked people everywhere angry I'll judge that case

eleko1:
Trust NIagra police,dey for don decorated his body with horse whip,hot slap,hang him upside down,use their baton do puff puff for his face.That done,he'll still explain himself to the field marshal in cell wetin carry am enta cell.Bastards

With this your analysis, e be like sey you're speaking from experience. Dem don torture you for cell before abi cry

Just tell me chum-chin undecided
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by frakdon(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
abbey621:
Why are people acting so surprised? Growing up I've been disciplined in similar fashion, most of the people I know received severe beatings as a child so it's nothing new, it's all part of the African discipline, for a 4 year old child the father definitely went overboard dishing out his discipline. The main issue here is the abandonment of the child, the neglect! A father can discipline his child, some even tend to go overboard sometimes but when you deprive your child of food, cleanliness and so on then you seize to be a father but a monster! African parents seriously need to learn the difference between discipline and abuse, it's a thin line very very easy to cross!
see, go tell discipline that I said that thunder go fire am where hin dey.. Go nw nw.
But make I tell yu something bruh forget discipline, na yoruba way of life.
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by KemiJesus(f): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wicked father
Re: Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) by Oyase(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nairabet paste on these page is scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Explodes On "Suicide" Bomber’s Body In Ebonyi / NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport / Vehicle Guns And Bullet Coming From Niger Republic Intercepted By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.