Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,159 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Three Things Imaginable - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Things Imaginable (519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Things Imaginable by Dajugba: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seem so funny, but three things I could imagine from the picture, from the options.

Patience: Sometime people are patience in life to achieve a course, purpose and desire, but patiently waiting for the wrong things. And their desire is high to that which has nothing important to influence their life positively.

Madness: The law of madness is doing one thing the same way, and expecting a productive end point. It will always look mad to see somebody invest time and resource doing one thing and expecting to acquire nothing. This is time wasted!

Faith: Wow... If faith is in it; it will always obtain a positive result. And faith requires doing the right thing to that which demand transformation. Have you ever wonder why people apply faith and no change? Is simply because, faith being doubt is not alive. Having Faith for the wrong thing is not an excellent course. Applying faith to what you don't need is not needful, so it won't work. You can add. What you think?

Re: Three Things Imaginable by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
The guy is on weed grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Video Of My 'kid Bro' And I / Just For Laughs :D / [video]two Men Try To Rob An Old Man Witout Knowing He’s An Ex-boxer. See Beatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.