Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment (3630 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by obywonder: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Has anybody heard from Accion MFB since the February 6th Pre-Interview briefing?
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by bbeautylik(f): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Don't mind them I wrote too....
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by obywonder: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
na wa oh!
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by niggaman(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
i participated too. have even submitted my guarantors form since then. i recently put a call thru to them wanting to know when they would fix interviews for but they did nt want to divulge the info. so like a week ago i went to their office to make inquires and still they not nt give the information but only said very soon. but i could see that they were entering our data into their system probably in prep foe the interview stage.
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by niggaman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
other feedbacks from participant will be appreciated. cos its seriously taking a very long time
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by obywonder: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2015
@ niggaman, i guess you and i are in the same shoes too then. Same story to tell.
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by niggaman(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
obywonder:
@ niggaman, i guess you and i are in the same shoes too then. Same story to tell.
i got a call from them yterday asking if i was still interested and if i was i shld get myself ready for the interview dat they soon send an invite to me.
Thats the latest oooo
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by obywonder: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Me still dey wait 'the call' ohhh!
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by obywonder: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Me still dey wait 'the call' ohhh!
niggaman:

i got a call from them yterday asking if i was still interested and if i was i shld get myself ready for the interview dat they soon send an invite to me.
Thats the latest oooo

i still dey wait their call oh!
Re: Accion Micro Finance Bank 2015 Recruitment by niggaman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
this accion sef. can u people believe that since that call promising to send an interview invite they have gone all inactive again. when i called them again, they said they would soon be ready to conduct this interviews. if not for the fact that i know the bank and can vouch for them i would have said its all a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Vacancy With Free Accommodation + Transportation / Federal Civil Service / Procter & Gamble Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.