Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Inter Tribal Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inter Tribal Marriage (870 Views)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin / Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Tribal Marriage by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
I have come across this topic several times here and I am in position to advise because I am from Abia and my wife is from Ekiti,I have BSC Economics and she have BSC political science

That is to say when a politician meet an Economist you can figure what we happen in the family.but to be honest,she is the best woman on Earth,she is a real woman.

If u want to marry from other tribe let me give u some tips

In south-west Ekiti and Osun girls are ok, South -East Ebonyi,Enugu,some part of Anambra and part of Abia (aba area) girls are ok, South-south delta, calabar,some part of Rivers (main land) girls are ok

I have not been to other part of the country so I can not tell for those areas

This is personal experience and not based on data
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by tpiadotcom: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by StPete: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who made you judge over inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria?
You're as senseless as this ur post

4 Likes

Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by Miami11: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
I think he is just trying to say its OK to marry from another tribe
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
azuson:
I have come across this topic several times here and I am in position to advise because I am from Abia and my wife is from Ekiti,I have BSC Economics and she have BSC political science

That is to say when a politician meet an Economist you can figure what we happen in the family.but to be honest,she is the best woman on Earth,she is a real woman.

In south-west Ekiti and Osun girls are ok, South -East Ebonyi,Enugu,some part of Anambra and part of Abia (aba area) girls are ok, South-south delta, calabar,some part of Rivers (main land) girls are ok

So, you've dated/married all the girls from those regions??

Nna, idi egwu oooo.
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by jashar(f): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good start but poor finishing. You should have just encouraged people to be more open to the idea of inter-tribal marriage, citing your marriage as one that works.
People should hear the good stories from marriages not the sob stories that touch.

BTW, based on your analysis, I had better quit my relationship ASAP wink
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by Wendy80(f): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just encourage inter tribal marriage but telling us whether ds tribe or state is ok or not is WRONG.
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by Wendy80(f): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
jashar:
Good start but poor finishing.
BTW, based on your analysis, I had better quit my relationship ASAP wink

Don't quit anythn oh. Just ignore that analysis except u are fed up with d relationship b4 now.
Beside my marriage is an inter-tribal one too and it's very Beautiful kiss
Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by Shymm3x: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2015
I don't know how marriage...but I do know inter-tribal relationships do offer varieties, just as inter-country relationships. I've checked a lot of Igbo chics; few Edo chics; and one Jukun chic. I know Igbo chics are juicy as fvck and the Edo ones are a tad bit freakier than the rest. That's the experience you get from that type of relationship. grin

Being with someone from the same "stock" can be boring sometimes, and it's always nice to explore.

1 Like

Re: Inter Tribal Marriage by Femsyn(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
azuson:

Sometimes, when i see posts from some married peeps, i wonder the reasoning level with which they operate in their families. So, as old and "exposed" as you are, you think just because your wife and her family members are "awesome", then "Ekiti girls are ok"? You don't generalize that way, cos one's personality is dependent on a lot of factors outside state of origin.

For me, i've got absolutely no problem with inter-tribal marriages. I will only advise those going into it to first understand the culture and traditions of their new found love, and if possible, speak each others' languages.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This: Food For Thought / California Twins Born Minutes Apart But In Different Years / Guys, How Would You Handle A Situation Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.