Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

These Domain Names Are For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / These Domain Names Are For Sale (473 Views)

How To Make Money Online Trading In Expired Domain Names / Register Your .com, .net, .org, Domain Names On Namecheap With Just N159 / EXPIRED DOMAIN GOLDMINE (discover How To Make Money On Expired Domain Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Domain Names Are For Sale by PPG: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
Are you interested in having domain names of your own? Do you want to have a stock forum site and and an article selling site that yields 100 dollars each in 20 days?

Then check out these www.stockforumonline.com, www.inspirearticles.com and grab them immediately at a minute price of #140,000 naira for the two.

Interested, mail me on nethal06@yahoo.com, or call 08064597469
Re: These Domain Names Are For Sale by uthamaputi: 3:52am On Jan 30, 2012
All are nice Domain Name, I would like to buy all ,But currently i don't have much money to buy these Domain names,So i am interest to buy the inspirearticles.com can you sell it to me at $10 USD please,Because the worth of the inspirearticles.com is very low ,i got the free Domain name appraisal for Multiple Domain names at Zippozap.com
But the search engine results and keywords are good ,So i am asking for this price.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Methods That Are Helping / Partners/investors Are Needed For A Real Estate Deal / How Can I Find A Good Distributor For My Health Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.