Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Shameful Experience Working In The Zoo! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Shameful Experience Working In The Zoo! (611 Views)

When Your Pregnant Wife Always Visit The Zoo To Watch Monkeys. Hilarious Photo / Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors / Photo Of The Day! When You Visit The Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shameful Experience Working In The Zoo! by ChappyChase: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
After graduating as a Zoologist from one of Nigeria's famous university with my poor 3rd class result( why my result no go dey poor, when na party I go do for Uni!). Getting a job come be like camel passing through the eye of a needle! After three hard and persistent search for job, I later saw an advert "Zoologist Wanted" on one of the daily newspaper(you need to see the way I rushed the paper as if na only me see ham)..
As early as 6am I don dey for the zoo gate and the interview dey start by 10am(guys if una dey my shoes, una go do worst than me!), when the manager saw me he just liked me and picked me. When we got to his office he told me that the Gorilla which was the center of tourist attraction died recently and they are looking for someone who will put on a gorilla skin and behave like a gorilla so that they won't loss "market"! At first I was mad and embarrassed at the insult but when I considered the crowd outside who will be dead willing to take the job, I accepted the job...
My first week being a gorilla was fun cause "I" had many fans and admirers as I jumped and shouted like a gorilla... But the next week, my fowl come lay cooked egg as that wicked musician way call him self vector come release Kingkong remix, una need to see the way I was jumping that day on my gorilla suit as I put the highest volume and was feeling like a kingkong, guys I no know when I jump enter another cage and when I hear rrrrooooooorrrrr!!!! I have to pause the vector music way I dey listen to I still hear rrrroooooorrrrr!!! When I turn, my people you need to see this mighty LION way just bone dey look me with red eye and shiny sharp gen-saw way he call teeth! At this point my spirit let me and my bladder gave way(I begin piss for body).. Next thing I know the lion rushed at me! You need to see how "Kingkong" start to run I begin scream ontop my voice help help help help!!! But it was too late, the Lion bounced on me and knocked me down, and brought its mouth straight to my head(by this time, I don poo for body) next thing way I hear shocked me cause the Loin call my name!! "Chappy na me, AY your course mate you better shut up unless them go sack us!
Re: My Shameful Experience Working In The Zoo! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: My Shameful Experience Working In The Zoo! by yatch360: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahah
Re: My Shameful Experience Working In The Zoo! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Loooool... That was hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Top Foreign Celebrities In Lilwayne,drake,rihanna,beyonce Etc In Aba / Brand New Jokes / [VIDEO] Man Runs Back Into His Burning House To Save His Barbecue Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.