Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel (5534 Views)

WOW!! Meet The Lady Who Claims Her Booty Is The Thickest Amongst All Ladies.. / Naija Beauty Deborah Olawoyin With The Thickest Butt Ever Is Back (photos) / The Thickest Athlete Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by stillonstreet: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel (Photos)

see more photos :

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/meet-the-thickest-and-most-voluptuous-girl-with-gigantic-booty-arianna-angel-photos/ via @stillonstreetNG

Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by izuch(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by asumo12: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
kingtom e don done! wey vaselinecrew too!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Prettythicksme, come and see ur twin sister
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:

silly wherr u dey run to?buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
hmmm like seriously cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by asumo12: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
i dey run go meet her ni!

prettythicksme:
silly wherr u dey run to?buhahahahahahahaha

Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:
i dey run go meet her ni!

hahahahahaha see how u just dey fall just because of pusssy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by asumo12: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
i fall?

prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha see how u just dey fall just because of pusssy cheesy
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by asumo12: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Cutehector:
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:
i fall?

no u stand up cheesy
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by asumo12: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin
prettythicksme:
no u stand up cheesy
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by jeffizy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:

Bleep! grin grin
You really deserve her.
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm like seriously cheesy cheesy
oya show us ur own picture.. Let's compare undecided
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by younghartz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
I pity her at old age
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by keishablack(f): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Meanwhile some other young girls out there are studying their asses off to become Drs, lawyers, etc. I wonder wt such ladies will be teaching their kids in future. Bootimatics? Hmmm
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by KingTom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:

grin grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by KingTom(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin
McEwen oya come and feast grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by McEwen(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:

McEwen oya come and feast grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg,where she dey for Lekki make i go pick her...see something shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by McEwen(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kingtom,she no need to bend that yansh..na standing i go dey give her grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
McEwen:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abeg,where she dey for Lekki make i go pick her...see something shocked shocked shocked shocked
Make we track am na grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by KingTom(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
McEwen:
Kingtom,she no need to bend that yansh..na standing i go dey give her grin grin grin grin
Na the best grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by McEwen(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:
Make we track am na grin
i dey game,just fix a date grin grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by McEwen(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:

Na the best grin
Baddest Pro Doc!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Thickest AND Most Voluptuous GIRL With Gigantic Booty – Arianna Angel by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
McEwen:
Baddest Pro Doc!!!! grin grin grin grin
You know this!!!!! grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) Set To Wed In December + Photos Of The Bride / Mr Ibu Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Children / Mercy Buys Diane A Range Rover Sport #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.