Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) (4110 Views)

Luckily, I Had A Crazy Boyfriend Who's Now My Husband - Tiwa Savage / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend;who Get Swag Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) by AKPOSbaba: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rappers Safaree Samuels,who's of Jamaica descent and Meek Mills,have something in common.
One is presently Nicki Minaj's boyfriend and the other is her former boyfriend.
Safaree, her boyfriend of twelve years is the former while
Meek Mills presently owns Nicki's charming assets especially from the rear.
Nicki Minaj fans across the world are already pleading with her to reunite with Safaree cos he's got matching swag with his ex bae.
Between Safari and Meek,who would you put your money on?
Who's cuter?
Who rocks the best?
Who's got more swag?

MORE PHOTOS.....http://ogakpatakpata..com/2015/06/nicki-minaj-old-and-new-boyfriendwho_11.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
I hpe she settle her ish with Safaree sad

12yrs. to go down d drain embarassed
Re: Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
who is safari? where is he?
Re: Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) by CountDracula(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u care abt her life choices pls raise ur hand
Re: Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) by Rikidony(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
meek meek bro that dude is a calm dude cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Old And New Boyfriend; Who's Got More Swag? (photos) by MERS(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
My meter no read

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Davido Ex Ghanian Girlfriend Goes Br@less (18+ photos) / Breaking News: Wyclef Jean Confirms He Is A Nigerian After Taken DNA Test / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.