Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Promotion Of Songs And One Hour Interview For Up-and-coming Artists For Free - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Promotion Of Songs And One Hour Interview For Up-and-coming Artists For Free (1056 Views)

Good News Up-coming Artists! Promote Your Songs / Ybnl Nation 2015 Up And Coming Audition / Promotion Of Songs And An Hour Interview For Up-and-coming Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promotion Of Songs And One Hour Interview For Up-and-coming Artists For Free by luckywatts(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.

Are you an up-and-coming artist who has been nurturing the fantasy of having his or her songs aired on radio free of charge?

Wake up to reality! This is an opportunity for you!!! My name is Lucky Alade(Watts),a radio personality who has been in the industry for 5 good years now. I've had immeasurable experiences on UNILAG 103.1 as a presenter,but now I'm the host of shows on Radio Global(www.radioglobalng.com). I am also a writer who has had his articles published on the Daily Independent,Information Nigeria,Daily Times and other affiliate blogs and websites.

I know a lot of up-and-coming artists have been marginalized from some of the mainstream media,particularly the broadcast media,because they can't afford to pay for it. Now,here is the deal. I'm gonna be playing your songs live on air as well as an exclusive one hour interview on my show called 'STARZ CHEQ' on Radio Global with no strings attached! I repeat,with NO STRINGS ATTACHED. When I mean 'NO STRINGS ATTACHED',I mean FREE OF CHARGE!!! I have successfully interviewed a number of international artists from the US,UK,Sweden and a host of other countries. However,you have to satisfy some simple conditions.

1. Make sure your joint(song) is dope and air-worthy
2. Make sure your song doesn't contain any form of vulgarity
3. Ensure that your recorded song is of a standard quality
4. And make sure your song is recorded and saved as Mp3.

Then,if you can comply with those conditions,let's chill out in the studio for one solid hour. I will also do you a favour by playing your songs on air as consistently as possible.

This also applies to those outside Lagos. I'll play your songs and also grant you an interview licence in whichever way convenient be it Skype,Google+ or a phone call.

Here is my contact:
Phone number:08149746576
Whatsapp only: 08085174113
Email Address: luckyalade309@gmail.com
Twitter: @luckyalade

Lemme stress it once more. NO MEDIOCRE SONGS would be considered. And please,no flashing as well. I only deal with serious-minded people.

I wish you success in your music endeavour.

Lucky Alade,
Radio Global.
Re: Promotion Of Songs And One Hour Interview For Up-and-coming Artists For Free by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7

(1) (Reply)

Music Business 101: / In Search For Upcoming Gospel Act For A Concert / Nollywood Movie Instrumental For Sale (this Beat Is Avaliable For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.