Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days (61386 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by olamibiddy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello house, who is lecturing d newbies o? Expecially d ladies in d house. I've registered on Nairabet, but don't know what next 2 do. How 2 fund and place d bet. Make una no leave us behind o, we have 2 achieve dis 2gether. Thanks.

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
ok bro.. i can make the transfer as we progress. thanks

markmilllz:

Bro hope you know the max win on nairabet is 1m...and your mission is to win over 1m on a 40 days rollover....my point is you should have funded bet9ja instead.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by comeandsee: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
markmilllz:

Bro hope you know the max win on nairabet is 1m...and your mission is to win over 1m on a 40 days rollover....my point is you should have funded bet9ja instead.
What are the documents required 4 identification by bet9ja
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
nairabet has one of the best support from my understanding.. feel free to ask them anything they will show u how.. chat wit dem... u can use ur ATM

olamibiddy:
Hello house, who is lecturing d newbies o? Expecially d ladies in d house. I've registered on Nairabet, but don't know what next 2 do. How 2 fund and place d bet. Make una no leave us behind o, we have 2 achieve dis 2gether. Thanks.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by markmilllz: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
comeandsee:
What are the documents required 4 identification by bet9ja

Its very easy...just visit the URL www.bet9ja.com..click on register and feeling in the required columns..no identification required.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dayveed1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
zak07:
Hmm izora they say great men think alike,dat is true,urs is 40days mine was 2.1 point per day for seven days got 170k,am just saying I love ur idea cause I do it also as u can see my name is zak007 am not new to bashing d bookies as I hv won plenty times but due to money mismanagement d bookies kinda had their way,dey say u grow wiser by d day yea,here was d second one I did: u know basketball right,two unders or overs any how will give u 3.10 to 3.85 as d average point is 1.75,not lying I won up to 723K by starting with 1K for like 10days,d greediness of more took almost all shaaaa d koko is dat rather than 1.20 u can make it 2point,listen am speaking from xperience here,there is no 1 to stop u don't be afraid to xplore tennis and d newly started baseball expand ur horizon and u will see getting 2 point will be simple 2point X7days will give u 128 at leaaast d sky is ur limit bro and I can always assist u and everybody,if u need mty contact let me know
good idea bro an odd of 2.0 is even okay...bro can you please give me ur number lets talk
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by comeandsee: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
markmilllz:

Its very easy...just visit the URL www.bet9ja.com..click on register and feeling in the required columns..no identification required.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dayveed1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
zak07:
Hmm izora they say great men think alike,dat is true,urs is 40days mine was 2.1 point per day for seven days got 170k,am just saying I love ur idea cause I do it also as u can see my name is zak007 am not new to bashing d bookies as I hv won plenty times but due to money mismanagement d bookies kinda had their way,dey say u grow wiser by d day yea,here was d second one I did: u know basketball right,two unders or overs any how will give u 3.10 to 3.85 as d average point is 1.75,not lying I won up to 723K by starting with 1K for like 10days,d greediness of more took almost all shaaaa d koko is dat rather than 1.20 u can make it 2point,listen am speaking from xperience here,there is no 1 to stop u don't be afraid to xplore tennis and d newly started baseball expand ur horizon and u will see getting 2 point will be simple 2point X7days will give u 128 at leaaast d sky is ur limit bro and I can always assist u and everybody,if u need mty contact let me know
nice idea ur contact bro lets talk....
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
God bless the op for this idea

They say like mind attract, i'm signing in the project, the op said 1.2odd, its kidda kul to me but can u guyz use 100k to bet 1.2odd?

I don't mind supporting the house with the odd as well.

Lemme announce my presence with free sure 2.0 odd.

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by richsyd: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
markmilllz:

izora:
ok bro.. i can make the transfer as we progress. thanks

You guys are stale o, haven't u heard that you can now win as much as 20 million naira per bet slip on nairabet. Nairabet is still the best naija bookie as far as I'm concerned. They keep improving as they continue to make more money...lol. You can click on this link to register https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate541855
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dayveed1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
leocolin:
God bless the op for this idea

They say like mind attract, i'm signing in the project, the op said 1.2odd, its kidda kul to me but can u guyz use 100k to bet 1.2odd?

I don't mind supporting the house with the odd as well.

Lemme announce my presence with free sure 2.0 odd.
good one bro... Start with 5k...7- 10days is even enough but my fear is i dont know if merrybet pay above 500k.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
dayveed1:
good one bro... Start with 5k...7- 10days is even enough but my fear is i dont know if merrybet pay above 500k.
hahaha....merrybet max pay is 500k per day.

Chill bro....its strictly 1.2odd. I'v seen alot in punting. If itz 2.0odd greed will certainly come in. No room for mistake man.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by nastyd(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
jjamani:

let me explan how,
if u stake N100 usin 1.50 odd two times monday-friday, saturday-sunday play three times . Then d following monday-tusday two tmies. Stake al ur capital + profit til d last day u gt 300k

If i gt u right...dat means Weekdays its 3odds per day...Weekend (Sat n Sunday) 4.5 odds...Capital
n Profit all accumulatd for 9days straight...

if so...dat shld giv excess of #4mil
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dayveed1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
leocolin:
hahaha....merrybet max pay is 500k per day.

Chill bro....its strictly 1.2odd. I'v seen alot in punting. If itz 2.0odd greed will certainly come in. No room for mistake man.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015

SORRY GUYS ITS COMING THIS LATE... HERE ARE THE PICKS FOR DIS NITE AND TOMORROW. NOTE WE ARE MAKING UP FOR TODAY..

RECOMMENDATION FOR ALL THE BETS: UNDER 2.5 FIRST HALF RESULT

COPA AMERICA

EQUADOR - BOLIVIA

TIME: 22:00

RECOMENDATION: UNDER 2.5 GOALS FIRST HALF SCORE

CHILE - MEXICO

TIME: 00:30

RECOMMENDATION: UNDER 2.5 GOALS FIRST HALF SCORE

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY GAMES

SOUTH AFRICA - ANGOLA

TIME: 14:00

ITALY - PORTUGAL

TIME: 19:30

POLAND - GREECE

TIME: 19:45

BRAZIL SERIA B

NAUTICO - PAYSANDU

23:30

GOOD LUCK TO US.. HAVE PLACED MINE ALREADY..

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
im glad to see this thread is gaining momentum.....

@Op....pls u must stay focusedon dis 1.2odd project..

if i may suggest.....the guys that can drop sure 2odds can also start a project to run alongside the op's own....maybe with #500 for 10 or more days

#just my tots o

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by manneger2: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
izora:

SORRY GUYS ITS COMING THIS LATE... HERE ARE THE PICKS FOR DIS NITE AND TOMORROW. NOTE WE ARE MAKING UP FOR TODAY..

RECOMMENDATION FOR ALL THE BETS: UNDER 2.5 FIRST HALF RESULT

COPA AMERICA

EQUADOR - BOLIVIA

TIME: 22:00

CHILE - MEXICO

TIME: 00:30

RECOMMENDATION: UNDER 2.5 GOALS FIRST HALF SCORE

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY GAMES

SOUTH AFRICA - ANGOLA

TIME: 14:00

ITALY - PORTUGAL

TIME: 19:30

POLAND - GREECE

TIME: 19:45

BRAZIL SERIA B

NAUTICO - PAYSANDU

23:30

GOOD LUCK TO US.. HAVE PLACED MINE ALREADY..

so hw r we to bet now
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
U KNOW HAVE BEEN ON THAT ROAD BEFORE... 2 ODDS IS SOMETHING I CANT TRY AGAIN NO MATER WHAT COS IT LEADS TO GREED AND NO

MATER HOW U DO IT GREED IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WEN IT COMES TO BETTING... THE BOOK MAKERS JUST PLAY WITH ONES

PSYCHOLOGY AND ONES U FALL FOR IT MEHN NA SORRY LEVEL OH... IF U REALLY NEED TO SUCCEED WELL IN THE GAME ACCURACY MINUS

GREED IS THE SECRET. AND WEN U ARE NOT TARGETING MUCH U HAVE BETTER CHANCES..

talk2myles:
im glad to see this thread is gaining momentum.....

@Op....pls u must stay focusedon dis 1.2odd project..

if i may suggest.....the guys that can drop sure 2odds can also start a project to run alongside the op's own....maybe with #500 for 10 or more days

#just my tots o
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
ITS ALL WRITTEN THERE... CLARIFY PLS

manneger2:

so hw r we to bet now
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by proficienc(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
olamibiddy:
What do you need to know? Funding is the next step
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dayveed1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
izora:

U KNOW HAVE BEEN ON THAT ROAD BEFORE... 2 ODDS IS SOMETHING I CANT TRY AGAIN NO MATER WHAT COS IT LEADS TO GREED AND NO

MATER HOW U DO IT GREED IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WEN IT COMES TO BETTING... THE BOOK MAKERS JUST PLAY WITH ONES

PSYCHOLOGY AND ONES U FALL FOR IT MEHN NA SORRY LEVEL OH... IF U REALLY NEED TO SUCCEED WELL IN THE GAME ACCURACY MINUS

GREED IS THE SECRET. AND WEN U ARE NOT TARGETING MUCH U HAVE BETTER CHANCES..

yeah.. Strictly 1.2odd.

Nice 1.

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by proficienc(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is really a superb idea. I once did 8days without loss @odd of 2.0 and I made 420k with a start up balance 2.5k... After that I had a 4days winning streak @odd of 1.3 before GREED sets in to wipe out everything. The beautiful thing about doing this together is the fact we can help keep ourselves in check and greed-free ( for lack of a better word).
I love this idea!

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by BiitchAmMe: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
@Izora u mean if i use 1k to stake on 1:2 odd...n win 1200k. i shld use d 1200k to stake anoda 1:2 odd. is dat wat im suppose to do?? pls ansa nided...
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
same thing with me oh.. but it takes serious determination to stick with rules oh.. imagine looking for 1.2 odds where there are thousand of odds to pick from.. lol

proficienc:
This is really a superb idea. I once did 8days without loss @odd of 2.0 and I made 420k with a start up balance 2.5k... After that I had a 4days winning streak @odd of 1.3 before GREED sets in to wipe out everything. The beautiful thing about doing this together is the fact we can help keep ourselves in check and greed-free ( for lack of a better word).
I love this idea!
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
@Izora u mean if i use 1k to stake on 1:2 odd...n win 1200k. i shld use d 1200k to stake anoda 1:2 odd. is dat wat im suppose to do?? pls ansa nided...
yeah bro, thats what we call roll-over bet.

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
yes that exactly what to do...

BiitchAmMe:
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Lordseyad(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wooooppp--- Am in --

'Mah no start ma own story too sha--

Nice idea op.
I think am gonna give this ur idea a trial sha..
Cos I jxt started ma own 3odds idea sef today.

**Merrybet no go kill me, Imagine funded ma already red acct with 1k yest. Nd na 250 remain this morning- Coutesy of Colombian loss . ;DD
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by BiitchAmMe: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
leocolin:
yeah bro, thats what we call roll-over bet.
nwanem!! dis one na risk o. na d game wey u post make i dey follow abi...or make i go dey select my own game
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
awwwwwwwww... its always better to go slowly and calculative.

Lordseyad:
Wooooppp--- Am in --

'Mah no start ma own story too sha--

Nice idea op.
I think am gonna give this ur idea a trial sha..
Cos I jxt started ma own 3odds idea sef today.

**Merrybet no go kill me, Imagine funded ma already red acct with 1k yest. Nd na 250 remain this morning- Coutesy of Colombian loss . ;DD
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
lol... u can follow my post or do urs but its juat a model to constantly win... what is d risk to reward ratio of 1k-1m... besides if u get to a level u beging comot ur money small small

BiitchAmMe:

nwanem!! dis one na risk o. na d game wey u post make i dey follow abi...or make i go dey select my own game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51