Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91131 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
obinna5000:

IICE!![/color] grin You're funny you know that. grin

@topic
The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) Why do I keep watching wack movies nowadays? undecided

[color=#9900ff] grin grin

Na serious wack be that one. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
Star Trek again ~ Zachary Quinto as spock is just kiss kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
Rachel Getting Married- I thought it was going to be heavy or too dramatic, but it wasn't, I actually really liked it!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2010
@topic
Vicky Christina Barcelona.

Penelope Cruz is just hott!!! Plain and simple.

@iice

Just saw Planet Hulk . . . didn't really find it that 'awesome'.
I always trusted you suggestions but come on . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
eldee:

@iice

Just saw Planet Hulk . . . didn't really find it that 'awesome'.
I always trusted you suggestions but come on . . .

grin grin I found it awesome because i hate Hulk grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
iice:

Star Trek again ~ Zachary Quinto as spock is just kiss kiss

Star Trek (2009) was awesome.  kiss  kiss

@topic
CLASH OF THE TITANS (2010).  cool It was better than that yeye Percy Jackson & The Olympians - The Lightning Thief tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
cheesy Of course it's better than percy jackson. It's for adults na tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
@iice
Some children movies are even more exciting and make sense than that Percy Yackson - Lightning Thief.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
iice:

grin grin I found it awesome because i hate Hulk grin grin

Hehehe . . . you're still my very own Roger Ebert grin wink wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
obinna5000:

@iice
Some children movies are even more exciting and make sense than that Percy Yackson - Lightning Thief.

Like Harry Potter eh? tongue I know its weird but i prefer the Narnia chronicles to Harry. The only one i really really liked was PoA. . .it was dark grin

eldee:

Hehehe . . . you're still my very own Roger Ebert grin wink wink

embarassed Gee, thanks. . .way to put on the pressure tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
@iice
Harry Potter ke!!  tongue I stopped watching those series after "Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkerban".

Hmm!! "How to Train Your Dragon" seems to be receiving a lot of positive reviews.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2010
grin grin Well you tried.  None of my brothers have seen any them rofl. 

Thought about seeing that. . .but dunno undecided I'm waiting for Despicable me grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2010

[size=13pt]The Forbidden Kingdom
Jackie Chan and Jet Li are awesome in this entertaining flick. Watching this looked like it was fun to make,as it was fun to watch. It was an awesome blend of comedy and action. Jackie Chan and Jet Li are like the martial arts odd couple. Not to mention the scenery is also good, that also takes on a character itself. grin

The story begins with Jason(Michael Angarano, who is best known from Lords Of Dogtown and Sky High) is a kung fu film nut, one day finds a staff, and it pulls him into another dimension, where he teams up with two awesome kung fu fighters(Jackie Chan and Jet Li) in hopes to return the staff to the imprisoned warrior named The Monkey King(Jet Li). But will they make it before it is too late. . . . .? The fight scenes where awesome. For martial arts fans, please see it, you won't be disappointed. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
@topic
Match Point

Woody Allen is not quite a genius, but two of his movies in one day and I've noticed a trend.
The average romance flick at the beginning, a burst of action and just when you're waiting for it . . he kills it.

Match Point is quite good.

iice:

embarassed Gee, thanks. . .way to put on the pressure tongue

Well . . . not trying to pile on the pressure but half the movies I've seen this year have been your past recommendations tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
eldee:

Well . . . not trying to pile on the pressure but half the movies I've seen this year have been your past recommendations tongue tongue tongue

wow. . .glad you enjoyed them then tongue tongue Means your a serious movie buff then. I mean not the type who finds The mummy 3 as the most awesome movie grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
The Ericos- The Nigerian Movie. tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Shola2009(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2010
Blow, pretty awesome.
is Percy Jackson cool?? i gt bored like 15 mins into the movie, looks like sm chronicles of narnia type ofcrap,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
Clash of the Titans ~ Nonsense

Sorry Obinna smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
@iice
At least "Clash of the Titans (2010)" was better than "Percy Jackson - Lightning Thief". My only problem was that it ended too quickly.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2010
Rofl. Maybe better but sorely lacking compared to the old one. Yes for a movie based on such material as Greek Mythology, i can't fathom why it's about only one and a half hours It's friggin Greek Mythology. I grew up on these stories. The movie in no way did justice to the classic.

I would say the effects were really nice except for medusa.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by H2O2: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2010
She outta my league
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
Julie and Julia

Well . . . this movie was erm . . . what can I say, not my type.
It's one of those movies that make you wonder if they really had to shoot just one movie for two distinct stories.

But I've gotta give it to Meryl Streep though, I kept forgetting that she was the same person in The Devil Wears Prada.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
Bourne After Reading.

I'm not gonna lie . . . this is wack.
See it like this, I watched it so others dont have to waste two hours of their lives instead of doing sumn more productive like watching paint dry.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
Lol! I actuallly kinda liked it. It was quirky tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
@topic
The Reader

So far so good.

iice:

Lol! I actuallly kinda liked it. It was quirky tongue

Quirky to me is just wack.
If you're gonna make a comedy, at least let it be funny. . .lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
Haba it was funny grin Just more on the subtle side.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2010

[size=13pt]Moulin Rouge!
I'm sort of in the middle on this one. I thought this was an attractive, enjoyable film; I can't understand why some people despise it. On the other hand, I can't understand why so many people love it, either; it's all (admittedly entertaining) flashy technique and no substance. There's no great musical talent onscreen (at least from the two leads, although they're not bad), and no gripping story, and "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" sounds like a Hallmark card from hell-- grin grin . Compare that to "A life lived in fear is a life half lived" from Luhrmann's STRICTLY BALLROOM (which is a superior film in most other ways as well). wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2010
iice:

Haba it was funny grin Just more on the subtle side.

Maybe it's just the fact that I was looking for sumn more 'Hangover' for Easter Sunday.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2010
I'm about to see Malena . . . taking a big risk.

It's so much easier with music . . . listen to the first five tracks on an album and you know how wack it is.
With movies you're taking two-hour long risks.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by 4peace(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
The hurt locker
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chiogo(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2010
Why did I get married too? - Loved it!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:59am On Apr 05, 2010
eldee:

Maybe it's just the fact that I was looking for sumn more 'Hangover' for Easter Sunday.

Ahhhh. The Coen brothers have a different approach to movies undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.