Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas (936 Views)

Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help / Pls, I Need Ur Help. Tell Me More Abt Amino 3000 Or Any Weight Supplement / Ask Any Questions Regarding To GNLD Supplements Products For Any Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by Saao(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hi everyone,
My wife had Candida's before we got married over 2 years ago, although prior to our marriage according to her she treated it but it resurface again. We have been treating it since 2013, it will go and come back. We just did another treatment she is feeling the symptoms again. Since we got married she conceived once and miscarriaged.
Please what did u think we should do or what we are not doing right?
Do we change doctor?
Please I need an experienced advice, thanks

1 Like

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by indiraserv: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Do you also get treated when she is being treated?
Because if not u will keep reinfecting her.
Let her also change or disinfect her undies and disinfect the toilet too
Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by opeaceo: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
If your wife is taking antibiotics or birth control pills, she should avoid them like a plague.

She should also try natural remedies and OTC drugs, She would be fine.
Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by tforever(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Saao:
Hi everyone,
My wife had Candida's before we got married over 2 years ago, although prior to our marriage according to her she treated it but it resurface again. We have been treating it since 2013, it will go and come back. We just did another treatment she is feeling the symptoms again. Since we got married she conceived once and miscarriaged.
Please what did u think we should do or what we are not doing right?
Do we change doctor?
Please I need an experienced advice, thanks
you should go for treatment(both of you) then you can also get these supplements for management.. aloe vera gel and bee propolis.
Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by Saao(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
indiraserv:
Do you also get treated when she is being treated?
Because if not u will keep reinfecting her.
Let her also change or disinfect her undies and disinfect the toilet too
yes I did lab test and treatment as well. In every treatment we change undies.
opeaceo:
If your wife is taking antibiotics or birth control pills, she should avoid them like a plague.
She should also try natural remedies and OTC drugs, She would be fine.
we have been taking antibiotics and sometime herb. Please what OTC drugs?

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by opeaceo: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Saao:

Thanks alot

Its not advisable to take antibiotics when treating yeast infections.

OTC means Over the Counter.

Avoid sugar and food prepared with yeast.
Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by opeaceo: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Saao:

Thanks alot

It is not advisable to take antibiotics when treating yeast infections.

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by Saao(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2015
opeaceo:

OK then, tha
opeaceo:

OK then, thank you

1 Like

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by indiraserv: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think you should go to a competent laboratory and tell them you want to do a HVS(high vaginal swab). MCS(Microscopic Culture and Sensitivity) test
What this will do is that it will identify the particular organism (you may think its Candida and it won't be) and also rate the different drugs that will be effective in dealing with the infection ......
You can then take it to a registered Nurse who can buy the drugs and will be sure of the dosage/duration that will clean up the infection......then you both get treated for it not just your wife else you'll be re-infecting her
Saao:

OK then, tha
OK then, thank you
Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by Saao(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
I think you should go to a competent laboratory and tell them you want to do a HVS(high vaginal swab). MCS(Microscopic Culture and Sensitivity) test
What this will do is that it will identify the particular organism (you may think its Candida and it won't be) and also rate the different drugs that will be effective in dealing with the infection ......
You can then take it to a registered Nurse who can buy the drugs and will be sure of the dosage/duration that will clean up the infection......then you both get treated for it not just your wife else you'll be re-infecting her
thank you so much. We have done it twice, the first both of us went on oral medication with the supervision of my doc. It went away, she took in, two months she miscarriaged.
The second was recent, we both went on injection and oral but the symptoms still persist.
We are now on natural treatment, thank God for some member of this forum tsquaure , opeaceo and many others who sent us naturally treatment procedures. Today my wife told me the itching has gone, although we will continue for 4 to 8 weeks before we will go for another test.

I pray it work this time, can't wait to be a father soon.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by indiraserv: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy for you will you be kind enough to tell me what natural remedies they recommended
Saao:
thank you so much. We have done it twice, the first both of us went on oral medication with the supervision of my doc. It went away, she took in, two months she miscarriaged.
The second was recent, we both went on injection and oral but the symptoms still persist.
We are now on natural treatment, thank God for some member of this forum tsquaure , opeaceo and many others who sent us naturally treatment procedures. Today my wife told me the itching has gone, although we will continue for 4 to 8 weeks before we will go for another test.

I pray it work this time, can't wait to be a father soon.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by Saao(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Happy for you will you be kind enough to tell me what natural remedies they recommended
Send me your email address

1 Like

Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by indiraserv: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Indiraserv@gmail.com
Saao:

Send me your email address
Re: We Need Ur Help Regarding Candidas by jumolad87: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (Reply)

Mobile,massage,lagos,portharcourt, Fct,ikoyi,victoria Island,cairo, / Why More Nigerian Men Will Have Potbellies / 5 Human Scents That Attract Mosquitoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.