Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. (3490 Views)

"What Michael Jackson May Look Like In The Year 2000." Ebony Magazine, 1985. / Please Help Find Morenike 'renee' Popoola / Ebony Eyes Lacks Respect For Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by sillyboy(m): 1:43am On Feb 21, 2009
Happy Birthday. . . .HeatFusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk and. . . .Morenike.

Wish you better years ahead dear. . . . .
my package is on the way. . . .just be on the look out for the UPS guy.

As you step into another biological year. . . .new, positive and blessed stuffs shall open up to you. . . .

Am beginning to sound like a pastor.

kiss grin wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by arramyjay: 1:44am On Feb 21, 2009
HappyBirthday.
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by MissyB1(m): 2:12am On Feb 21, 2009
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOO!!
I almost missed this?? I dodge am!!
Hunny mii. . . . Happy birthday to you. . . .
May our marriage last longer while the love wax stronger.
Once again . . .HappppppppppY Birthday to you darling. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dyabman(m): 2:41am On Feb 21, 2009
silly is ur husband or boy-friend? , eti mad papo ! lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Treetop20(m): 3:17am On Feb 21, 2009
happy birthday sis
many more years to you
kiss kiss kiss cheesy wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by DaPhoenix(f): 3:24am On Feb 21, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 21, 2009
Missy B:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOO!!
I almost missed this?? I dodge am!!
Hunny mii. . . . Happy birthday to you. . . .
May our marriage last longer while the love wax stronger.
Once again . . .HappppppppppY Birthday to you darling. kiss kiss kiss
lol, omg!1 I missed you ooooooooooo.
I like tried to hunt you down. Thanks baby kiss kiss kiss

@sillyboy
LOL! thanks. . . .heheh, hope u were not pressured to make this ooo.
I just wanted to hear HBD from you cheesy cheesy

@all thanks wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by debosky(m): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2009
Happy birthday girl, wish you many more happy returns of the day.

I think sillyboy tried - he included most of your naughty names, but he missed out on alagolo cheesy

Now you're a big chic, I expect big chic moves from you now wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2009
debosky:

Happy birthday girl, wish you many more happy returns of the day.

I think sillyboy tried - he included most of your naughty names, but he missed out on alagolo cheesy

Now you're a big chic, I expect big chic moves from you now wink

Yes sir, like, you've got that right.

Thanks babe wink kiss
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHH. . . .Imma officially wish ma beloved sis a very Happy Birthday, long life and prosperity, many happy returns. . .and all that is well in life

U really are one of ma most fav peeps on this forum and u know that too. . ,  .  kiss kiss kiss kiss

God bless ya dear, many, many more years ahead too. . . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss

U still haven't told me what u want oo,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Big ups to u sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Had to cut ma sleep cos of u which is so worth it too. . . . . . . .I'm not done oo, will be poppin in and out all day long too!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
Awwwww TOYOSI, that. . . . tears. . . that ~sniff~. . . .is really sweet of you.

What I want. . . .you just gave it to me na grin grin grin A HBD wish. Thans baby, you da bomb kiss kiss kiss kiss

[size=3pt]
And if you can, I want Dayo tied to my bed post tonight grin grin[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Moyola(f): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2009
Happy B'day tu ya!! wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Magz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dani1luv: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2009
Moyola:

Happy B'day tu ya!! wink
When iz urz coming up angry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2009
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! YOU ARE NOW A YEAR OLDER! (well duh, you already know that) grin grin grin
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dgreatrock(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
me sef hail una o!
pls enjoy this number;

biti biti day to you,
tu you, tu you,
happi bite tu you

how old are you folks?
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Magz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2009
dgreatrock:

biti biti day to you,
tu you, tu you,
happi bite tu you

Wtf??

Muahahahahahaahah

LMAO grin cheesy

Man that is funny,
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dani1luv: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2009
ibkaye:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! YOU ARE NOW A YEAR OLDER! (well duh, you already know that) grin grin grin
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

my flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 angry angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Moyola(f): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2009
dani1luv:

When iz urz coming up angry

Feb. 29th grin
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dani1luv: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2009
Moyola:

Feb. 29th grin
" angry angry angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Moyola(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2009
Y yu dey frown naa? Smile 4 me jo. . . cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dani1luv: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2009
I should smile

when your buffday iz coming up on the

29th of February 2012 cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by KarmaMod(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2009
Foolish girl is 35. Her mates are celebrating isomoloruko, she's stll celebrating BaffDay grin tongue
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by MrCrackles(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2009
Happy Birthday V! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by SisiJinx: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2009
Oh No!!! Ruby Renny forgive me. embarassed

I didn't forget oooh, I just err. . . failed to remember. cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY LADY

Now blow out your candle

Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by SweetT1: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2009
Happy Buffday, knucklehead. I guess your pisces too huh? Have a blastful day. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by dayokanu(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2009
And if you can, I want Dayo tied to my bed post tonight

Happy baiday to you Heatfusion. How we go take selibrate am?
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2009
@all
thanks a bunch o

lol sisikill, ho u take forget if you didn't know, tis okay kiss kiss

@karmamod
Isomowhat? grin grin abeg o, take am slow slow. As Jordan Spark says, one step at a time. Gimme 5 more years, at 40, Toyin jr will pop out cheesy cheesy tongue

Bro Dayo, be creative na, how we go take celebrate am. Get back to me when you have an idea or ideas tongue

Sweet T, I did have a blasted day. Thanks babe wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 22, 2009
I hope I'm not late. Hapi baiday!!! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 22, 2009
No babe, you're not too late. Thanks a bunch.

Giving BD gift is n'ver too late grin
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by sillyboy(m): 2:23am On Feb 22, 2009
HeatFusion:

No babe, you're not too late. Thanks a bunch.

Giving BD gift is n'ver too late grin

How old are you?
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 22, 2009
sillyboy:

How old are you?
S'up baby!

Ehrrm, am never too old to get a gift na tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is "LALASTICLALA"? / Whats Your Take On Women in Trousers / What Does Your Moniker Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.