Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Paypal Opening, Verification And Integration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Opening, Verification And Integration (362 Views)

How To Register For Payoneer Instantly Without Id Verification And Get $25 Free / Web Programmer For Immediate Emplyment And Integration / Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Opening, Verification And Integration by showvic(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2015
A lot of nigerians find it difficult doing biz online with people outside the country primarily because they don't know how to receive payment for their work. I'll help you out. We all know about paypal and almost any web developer/designer worth his salt can integrate it to a site so that people can just click and pay you. The big problem is how to open and verify a paypal account. And even more important is how to stop it from getting limited.

For a very small fee, I'll open and verify a U.S paypal account for you with initial balance of 25. You'll get one year subscription to a quality vpn (not all these yeye things around). Plus I'll show you how to make sure it never gets limited and how to easily unlimit it in case you ever make a mistake.
If you want it integrated into your website, it costs slightly higher.

The price is negotiable. Message me on whatsapp. The first 2 nairalanders will get a big discount to help me spread the word.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Web Hosting, Resellers And Servers From VBHOSTNET / How To Advertise On A Blog / Website Required Expert Software Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.