Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition (20037 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tonychristopher: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2015
I DEY SHAME FOR THE PEOPLE WAY CARRY THIS PLACARDS...IT SHOWS ONE THING...THEY HAVE LOST IT ALL.

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THEY ARE NOT EVEN WEARING SHOES....

1004a:
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by collinsworth(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Tall girls don finish for the nigerian music industry?
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by passionz(f): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2015
odikwa dope
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by nkemdi89(f): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Nwanyi mbaitoli who doesn't know the deputy governor of imo is from her place, who doesn't know the difference between deputy and vice.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by mathy2p2: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
I jst dnt like her @ all.anything short like ube nwachi.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by pretydiva(f): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
U re Jealous
jealous of who
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Rheetari(f): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2015
the first pic, where she wan fly go? that dress reminds me of a peacock. that's on a lighter note. she's beautiful as always.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
izuch:
Shes too short.
like your future abi?
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by izuch(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2015
googlepikin:
like your future abi?

Escape frm the zoo

Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by magneto(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Chindima, my bebe. Come to me omalicha, ret me kiss your rips biko. I have money yanfu yanfu. I have six containers that will allive next week. I have a large spare part shop in Lagos and Aba. Ifeanyi Uba is my boy. Baby mo, let me buy you a lange lover jeepu......let me just see your two bleasts with my kolo kolo eyes, I will buy you a mansion in Banana Island. Baby biko, because of you, I left Genevievuu......

Hahahahahaha....kai, I don diiiiieeee!! grin
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Shortyy(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Which kind posture be this one again for Christ's sake. E kan be like say wind wan blow her head commot, forget her other body behind. grin

Friedplantain
your signature tho. lmao
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Larrey(f): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2015
I like d 3rd pix
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Bollinger(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
I wonder why people go gaga over these celebs. my wife is ten time more beautiful than a lot of them but you don't see me doing cartwheels.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tremie(f): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Chindima, my bebe. Come to me omalicha, ret me kiss your rips biko. I have money yanfu yanfu. I have six containers that will allive next week. I have a large spare part shop in Lagos and Aba. Ifeanyi Uba is my boy. Baby mo, let me buy you a lange lover jeepu......let me just see your two bleasts with my kolo kolo eyes, I will buy you a mansion in Banana Island. Baby biko, because of you, I left Genevievuu......

Nna biko rapu chidinma adim interested in You. Biko nyetum digiti gi...
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by omaji53jeremiah: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
i wish all girls could be this natural but the problem is majority of them their head is not well molded during their infant-hood as such telling them to look natural could be disastrous.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
sammyj:
Dont mind him Babe, your profile pic is cute !!! wink

Why you dey make me shy na?
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
tremie:

Nna biko rapu chidinma adim interested in You. Biko nyetum digiti gi...
undecided
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by sammyj: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Because when you see a good thing accept and appreciate it. However, I can't take it back because U are cute !!! wink
Houseofglam7:

Why you dey make me shy na?
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by aAK1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
I refuse to follow the crowd on this.chidinma use to be better looking. Something is off and I just can't place it . She is still my crush though.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by igbsam(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chidinma braest don dey big small small o
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by vokalguy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
She is freaking adorable...
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Houseofglam7(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
sammyj:
Because when you see a good thing accept and appreciate it. However, I can't take it back because U are cute !!! wink
Thank you smiley
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tremie(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
undecided

Sorry oh but i hope ur not trying to feel too important or think less of me because i asked for your digits?? Because e nwerokwa ife m ji ya eme.
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Natifa(f): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Not feeling d photos
me neither
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
tremie:

Sorry oh but i hope ur not trying to feel too important or think less of me because i asked for your digits?? Because[b] e nwerokwa ife m ji ya eme.[/b]
grin.....I didn't take my time to figure out what you posted. It wasn't only but when you sent this particular post that I realized what you were trying to say. I get the humour even though I don't speak nor understand Ibo. Don't be decieved by my initial post. grin I believe you mentioned something like 'pls Chindima isn't interested in you....pls give me your digits', right?

Meanwhile, can you translate the bolded? How is Taraba?
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by sammyj: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Would not mind to have your contact or send you an email request !!!!
Houseofglam7:

Thank you smiley
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tremie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
grin.....I didn't take my time to figure out what you posted. It wasn't only but when you sent this particular post that I realized what you were trying to say. I get the humour even though I don't speak nor understand Ibo. Don't be decieved by my initial post. grin I believe you mentioned something like 'pls Chindima isn't interested in you....pls give me your digits', right?

U Just love guessing eventhough you are so bad at it, lol. Well firstly, i said leave chidinma alone and im not in taraba smiley

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tremie(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

Oh and the bolded: Simply put, I dont need it smiley
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
tremie:

Oh and the bolded: Simply put, I dont need it smiley
You just love lying even though you're bad at it. grin Where else will you be if not Taraba, ehn corper? wink

And oh, about the bolded, are you sure about that? wink
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tremie(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
You just love lying even though you're bad at it. grin Where else will you be if not Taraba, ehn corper? wink

And oh, about the bolded, are you sure about that? wink

Lol and You are so quick to conclude. You couldnt even think, "what if This corps member redeployed or lets say she dint and maybe sought permission and went home"?? Or you dont think its possible, sir?

Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
tremie:

Lol and You are so quick to conclude. You couldnt even think, "what if This corps member redeployed or lets say she dint and maybe sought permission and went home"?? Or you dont think its possible, sir?
Yea it is. But I know you didn't cos Taraba is a nice place. Or did you run Ma? grin
Re: Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition by tosmartak(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is that all? grin I just like her sha, maybe because she is brief. Nothing so spectacular about the pix though!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex For Grades Lecturers: Toke Makinwa Reacts / Ali Nuhu Visits Ganduje With Kannywood Actors / Mr Eazi's "Life Is Eazi" Concert In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.