Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List (8578 Views)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / Banks Set Aside 5% Of Profit For Agriculture, Exports / Expose: Currency Policy, How CBN, Banks & APC Cheat Nigerians by Joel3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by bayusdipe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
we dey wait am
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
dangote numb1, dantata 2
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by darellone: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt] Why must CBN wait till August 1st #AwonOniranu.

I will trek from Lagos to Ghana if CBN publish the list............... Na today grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by Beface(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
kennygee:
All those posing with Borrowed money.
They shall be exposed.
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by uncutz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
patrick89:
Abeg who still dey read punch newspaper? That tabloid is a disgrace to journalism!

how I wish punch can be like it used to be in the 90's especially during Abacha regime.
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me to learn how we make money here. 20% profit weekly ROI [/size]
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by InvertedHammer: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
/
A serial debtor is someone who borrows and continually refuses to service the loans.

The question is: Who is giving unsecured line of credit to these debtors?

CBN should spare us this stu.pidity.

\

1 Like

Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by VickyRotex(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
seun,barcanista,temitemi,mukina2,rokiatu,eleko1,ishylove,kennygee and vickyrotex name go dey there too

CBN is owing me!!! Not the other way round angry angry
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by AlhajiAdemola: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by olayinkaj2(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Publish the names atleast to know them even though we can't do anything.
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by eby35(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bank shld also publish d names and account balance of their dead customers and dormant account....

After dy claim professionalism, wat happen to the principle of secrecy in the banking sector...

Nonsense news.
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

CBN is owing me!!! Not the other way round angry angry
dis babe can lie tongue
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by VickyRotex(f): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dis babe can lie tongue

You na my mentor na grin
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2015
olayinkaj2:
Publish the names atleast to know them even though we can't do anything.

Lols grin ;Dm
Omo, na ghen ghen movieAug 1 go be.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by softvio(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Chai!!! Abeg y dem go wan release d name of debtors..oh God abeg mk my name no come out oo..coz i dey owe fed.govt $3Billion
Re: CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List by danigbo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Make una no put my name dia oooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

GT Bank And Arbitrary Charges: 2500 Naira For A Letter! / Keystone Bank Names Transition Board / Nnpc Cuts Production Cost To $23/barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.