Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Analyse This Statement (only The Wise Can] - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Analyse This Statement (only The Wise Can] (781 Views)

Find The Name Of A Counrty Hidden In Each Statement / Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! ( International Qualification ) / Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analyse This Statement (only The Wise Can] by ademega(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
I was invited on a pet show by a fellow colleague. Since I was a bit busy that day, I sent my brother to the show. When he returned back I asked him about the show. He told me that all except two animals were fishes, all except two animals were cats and all except two entries were dogs.

To his statement I was a bit puzzled and I could not understand how many animals of each kind were present in that pet show. Can you tell me?
Re: Analyse This Statement (only The Wise Can] by dejt4u(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
ademega:
I was invited on a pet show by a fellow colleague. Since I was a bit busy that day, I sent my brother to the show. When he returned back I asked him about the show. He told me that all except two animals were fishes, all except two animals were cats and all except two entries were dogs.

To his statement I was a bit puzzled and I could not understand how many animals of each kind were present in that pet show. Can you tell me?

IMO; there were only 3animals in total, One fish, one cat and one dog..

Am I right?

1 Like

Re: Analyse This Statement (only The Wise Can] by LordReed(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yep, 3 animals. 1 cat, 1 dog and 1 fish.

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Riddle,get Rewarded / Solve This Brain Teaser / History Of Resident Evil (1996-2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.