Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help (1706 Views)

Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 / ADQUET - My Site Has Been Approved I Pasted The Ad Code But Not Showing / 10 Best Google Adsense Tips To Get Adsense Approved Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2015
To be honest, i was not expecting such a quick approval.. it is my second try in two weeks.
But why does it say i will soon start seeing adds in a particular post and not the whole blog.
Can someone advise me?
Mail Below

Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on ( instead of my blog address. the link to a particular post appears)

Please note:

Your AdSense account only allows you to monetize the content that you create on AdSense host partner sites.

To track the performance of your new Google ads and access more AdSense features, sign in to your AdSense account.

If you later decide that you'd also like to implement AdSense on a domain that you registered yourself, we ask that you provide us with the URL where you plan to show ads. To submit this one-time review request form, follow the steps described in this help article.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Whizzcute(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:
To be honest, i was not expecting such a quick approval.. it is my second try in two weeks.
But why does it say i will soon start seeing adds in a particular post and not the who blog.
Can someone advise me?
good for you
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Whizzcute:

good for you

thanks .
i still need help.
Someone mention the adsense gurus
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Whizzcute(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:

thanks . i still need help. Someone mention the adsense gurus
radiokilla , danyl. come to her rescue
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by oteneaaron(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:
But why does it say i will soon start seeing adds in a particular post and not the whole blog.
Can someone advise me?
Mail Below

Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on ( instead of my blog address. the link to a particular post appears)

Please note:

Your AdSense account only allows you to monetize the content that you create on AdSense host partner sites.

To track the performance of your new Google ads and access more AdSense features, sign in to your AdSense account.

If you later decide that you'd also like to implement AdSense on a domain that you registered yourself, we ask that you provide us with the URL where you plan to show ads. To submit this one-time review request form, follow the steps described in this help article.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team
Well this is a bit tricky......i guess it's because these post have have a high VR that is why...but that's no big deal....you just got the approval...so that is a good thing...now post your ad codes on these particular post they mentioned, while you work on directing traffic to your other post.....you can do this by "internal linking"..... Don't worry just post ads on the high traffic post and work on the others......it's no big deal if you ask me....
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2015
oteneaaron:

Well this is a bit tricky......i guess it's because these post have have a high VR that is why...but that's no big deal....you just got the approval...so that is a good thing...now post your ad codes on these particular post they mentioned, while you work on directing traffic to your other post.....you can do this by "internal linking"..... Don't worry just post ads on the high traffic post and work on the others......it's no big deal if you ask me....

i know how to add codes with Gadges only.
can you tell me how to place codes on the blog post.

i am seeing blank pages on my site now.
i am assuming google will place those themselves?
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by oteneaaron(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:

i know how to add codes with Gadges only.
can you tell me how to place codes on the blog post.

i am seeing blank pages on my site now.
i am assuming google will place those themselves?

oh....you see only blank spaces right?.....that's because you are a new adsense user...just relax....it will show in the next few hours....i will suggest you concentrate on adding more post.........and increasing traffic......you now have adsense!!! you need traffic now more than ever.

Then i will suggest something on OPTIMIZING your ads......(although i will post an article later)
see, try not to make your ads too obvious......i mean when posting adverts in your blog posts, try to use "text only" adverts...that way it will look like it is part of your post.

Also there is a standard size that works every time in drive more clicks on your ads....i would love to say more .......but i will post an article on nairaland in the next few hours on how you can optimize your ads for higher click through rate.....

cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2015
oteneaaron:

oh....you see only blank spaces right?.....that's because you are a new adsense user...just relax....it will show in the next few hours....i will suggest you concentrate on adding more post.........and increasing traffic......you now have adsense!!! you need traffic now more than ever.

Then i will suggest something on OPTIMIZING your ads......(although i will post an article later)
see, try not to make your ads too obvious......i mean when posting adverts in your blog posts, try to use "text only" adverts...that way it will look like it is part of your post.

Also there is a standard size that works every time in drive more clicks on your ads....i would love to say more .......but i will post an article on nairaland in the next few hours on how you can optimize your ads for higher click through rate.....

cheers!!

thank you dear.
so the ads will eventually appear right.
apart from the ads google will place themselves.
i learnt that i am allowed to place 3 gadget, 2 search box ( wont be using that) and 3 add link.
i will need help on how to get this done.

am i right to think that for now. i have to do nothing?

Please mention me or keep me informed when yuou write the article.
i am reading as much as possible at the moment on adsense.
Yes. i always do not like it when i see too much ads on a blog.
i wont use too much.
i will like to have gadgets in my side bar.
and also one adunit. under my blog post. and maybe one at the bottom. that is all
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
yay! now the ads are showing.
i will take my time to read up on proper ad implementation.
meanwhile. who wants to adopt me and be my ad sense God father sad
to guide me

@ oteneaaron ? embarassed
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:
yay! now the ads are showing.
i will take my time to read up on proper ad implementation.
meanwhile. who wants to adopt me and be my ad sense God father sad
to guide me

@ oteneaaron ? embarassed
which url did u used to apply? is it the one in your signature?
secondly as the poster above rightly said you dont need to fret. google has automated responses alot. if your content is dynamically generated your will see the ads on all your posts..
please let me know if you used to apply and for how long have you been working on the site(I.e. the age of your blog). though am into video blogging with adsense its a nice place to be too just that the advertising model in videos is more of eCPM while blogs r more of CPC...Expecting your response shortly.
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Danyl:
which url did u used to apply? is it the one in your signature?
secondly as the poster above rightly said you dont need to fret. google has automated responses alot. if your content is dynamically generated your will see the ads on all your posts..
please let me know if you used to apply and for how long have you been working on the site(I.e. the age of your blog). though am into video blogging with adsense its a nice place to be too just that the advertising model in videos is more of eCPM while blogs r more of CPC...Expecting your response shortly.

thank you Danyl.
Yes the one on my signature.

Everything is fine now.
The ads are showing.

Do you have articles that can help me make the best of this?
what is the best way to place the ads?

For your questions,

I have had the blog adress since 08, i keep changing the name and in the begining. (blogging was not so popular but i did not install adsense. back then just apply and you will get it instantly)

I happen to have deleted alot of my old post.
I got approved on my second try
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:

thank you Danyl.
Yes the one on my signature.

Everything is fine now.
The ads are showing.

Do you have articles that can help me make the best of this?
what is the best way to place the ads?

For your questions,

I have had the blog adress since 08, i keep changing the name and in the begining. (blogging was not so popular but i did not install adsense. back then just apply and you will get it instantly)

I happen to have deleted alot of my old post.
I got approved on my second try
so that means you just applied for adsense this year?
on the ad placement d footer area isn't d best most ppl may not scroll to d footer before hitting d back button..try to use the responsive ads type and just after your title, so also inbetween ur post body it can as well come there, that is another position that's we'll optimized to receive clicks. since you feature news if u cn try insurance blog posts or news related to it or news that touches on domain nnames, legal enntities/law administration, legal insurance. you will be fine.

so how many posts do u have on ur currently?
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Danyl:

so that means you just applied for adsense this year?
on the ad placement d footer area isn't d best most ppl may not scroll to d footer before hitting d back button..try to use the responsive ads type and just after your title, so also inbetween ur post body it can as well come there, that is another position that's we'll optimized to receive clicks. since you feature news if u cn try insurance blog posts or news related to it or news that touches on domain nnames, legal enntities/law administration, legal insurance. you will be fine.

so how many posts do u have on ur currently?

Yes.
infact like a month ago or less.
i will check my mail to see when i first applied (the first mail can give me the closest date)

but like i mentioned earlier. i had my blog since 08.
i once applied. ( different url)
and forgot about it
never knew what happened to that one
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
first mail was sent on june1
i applied nothing more than a week before that
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:

Yes.
infact like a month ago or less.
i will check my mail to see when i first applied (the first mail can give me the closest date)

but like i mentioned earlier. i had my blog since 08.
i once applied. ( different url)
and forgot about it
never knew what happened to that one
I hope you get d placement and article niches I explained up there.
I will also try using my n c wat happens.
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2015
Danyl:

I hope you get d placement and article niches I explained up there.
I will also try using my n c wat happens.

yes i did/ thanks.
there is a funny transparent looking space on each side of the ad on the top of my page.
it extends beyond the gadget. is there a way to keep it off
or am i seeing it because i am the owner of the site
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Whizzcute(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Google adsense is the best , but there are better alternatives

REVENUEHITS IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE IF ADSENSE DOESNT WORK FOR YOU

Register at Revenuehits from here http://www.revenuehits.com/lps/v41/?ref=@RH@jZ3AEXSMYuOLlkGraWwE8A

THANK ME LATER
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
darmys:

yes i did/ thanks.
there is a funny transparent looking space on each side of the ad on the top of my page.
it extends beyond the gadget. is there a way to keep it off
or am i seeing it because i am the owner of the site
the white space isn't really a problem. did u use d responsive ads or d normal ones u hv bn using and mind u the number of ads on yr homepage is too much y dont u cut it down. it may affect ur traffic because it all looks u r into it because of money... responsive and 728x90px ads on d header area is very ok but d 760px ads overflows outside ur screen on a normal mobile browser so d responsivr ones will do u well
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Danyl:
the white space isn't really a problem. did u use d responsive ads or d normal ones u hv bn using and mind u the number of ads on yr homepage is too much y dont u cut it down. it may affect ur traffic because it all looks u r into it because of money... responsive and 728x90px ads on d header area is very ok but d 760px ads overflows outside ur screen on a normal mobile browser so d responsivr ones will do u well

ok. thanks dear. which one do you suggest I delete? I didn't even see it that way

I have one header and two side bar.
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
darmys:

ok. thanks dear. which one do you suggest I delete? I didn't even see it that way

I have one header and two side bar.
You should try n place d one at the top properly. I can only see a desktop version of ur site on my mobile device which may not be too ok. so try n use d responsive ads, it will fit any screen size. one at d top n anoda at bottom should br ok for the home page. d ones on d side bar r only good on desktop but on d mobile it can send ur 'visitors' away & dey r slowing down your site from loading fast...
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Danyl:

i just checked the header to correct and it is actually 728 x 90
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
darmys:

I thought as much... use d responsive ads. it will help u. ur site is too wide on small screens because of dt 728px ads.
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by tessylove2(f): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
darmys:

Nice blog dear...I love the wall paper pls where can I get it? Secondly i thought they said they don't approve news/entertainment blogs? How come? ....well done dear!
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
tessylove2:
Nice blog dear...I love the wall paper pls where can I get it? Secondly i thought they said they don't approve news/entertainment blogs? How come? ....well done dear!

thanks.
i heard so too but then no one truly knows the whole truth about it but google themselves
i have come to realize that
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by bamac(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
tessylove2:
no mind google adsense on that, maybe they discovered somthin that made them to start allowing it
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by tessylove2(f): 1:30am On Jun 14, 2015
darmys:

thanks.
i heard so too but then no one truly knows the whole truth about it but google themselves
i have come to realize that
Nice one!
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by tessylove2(f): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2015
bamac:
no mind google adsense on that, maybe they discovered somthin that made them to start allowing it
Abi oh grin
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Danyl:
I thought as much... use d responsive ads. it will help u. ur site is too wide on small screens because of dt 728px ads.

i think the problem is opera mini.
did you check with opera mini

i am very careful as i do not intend to ever violate the policy to i try to redyce how much i check
to avoid clicking by mistake.

however, i have created through the gadget. and not codes.
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Danyl(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
darmys:

i think the problem is opera mini.
did you check with opera mini

i am very careful as i do not intend to ever violate the policy to i try to redyce how much i check
to avoid clicking by mistake.

however, i have created through the gadget. and not codes.
I use opera mini. its ok as uu do it.
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by darmys(f): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Danyl:
I use opera mini. its ok as uu do it.

thank you danyl
Re: Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help by Davefirst(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
oteneaaron:

cheers!!

Please I need you people help to help me out on my blog... I was denied an AdSense approval on my and I really need someone to put me through thoroughly to get this.. My blog is not new though but i am a new blogger( just concentrate on blogging). You can check my blog out :http://directreporterng..com. I am open to corrections friends. I will prefer if we can talk more on whatsapp: 08053280091. Indicate from Nairaland . Thanks. Awaits your positive response.

(1) (Reply)

Why PHP Sucks / I Urgently Need A Theme (payment Involved) / Btc Ponzi Script Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.