Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Freelance Linux/ Python Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Freelance Linux/ Python Developer (828 Views)

Python Developer Vacancy (Dubai : UAE) / Python Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Linux/ Python Developer by 1k001(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
In the process of selling my startup's solution, i've come across clients that want a deeper solution than i'm willing to provide for several reasons.

I however have a reasonable knowledge of the tech required and access to the market for it but don't want to apportion my resources to implement it.

So If you're a freelance dev with Linux and python knowledge who is willing, i can give you the direction on what is needed to implement the solution and give you the clients too as they come. All you need do is invest some time in learning a little bit and commit to a mutually beneficial partnership.

Respond here or txt 0 9 0 9 2 9 2 2 4 0 2
Re: Freelance Linux/ Python Developer by foldl: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
hi @ik001, I am interested in your proposition. I am an experienced Python programmer. I also have extensive experience with Linux system administration. I have been using Linux as my default OS for at least 6 years. I currently maintain a few applications on Ubuntu servers on Rackspace cloud. Please contact me if you have a client that needs my set of skills.

(1) (Reply)

Systems Analyst Needed Pronto / Please I Need An E-book On J2ME Mobile Application Development , Please / Reset Lost Windows 7 Password With Windows Password Buster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.