Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria (1177 Views)

First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Shipped And Delivered To You Free Of Charge / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria by art1f3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I bring an offer to you all. Order for your perfectly drawn pencil portrait of yourselves, families or friends.
These can be used as gifts on different occasions (weddings, birthdays, etc). The value never reduces and will last for years.
I can confidently say My drawings are relatively cheap because I have asked other artists and they definitely cost more.

I also do emergency jobs. incase you need a drawing in less than 24 hours, i could get you one.

For each drawing, you have the chance to choose either getting a framed physical drawing delivered to your preferred location or You get just an image of the drawing sent to your mobile phone

Getting an image is definitely much cheaper but wouldn't last as long as the framed one.

For ordering and inquiries: call or whatsapp 08101369861

you could check more of my drawings on Instagram - @_t1f3

Re: Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria by kristen12(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hi art1f3, how much do you charge for drawings?
Re: Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria by art1f3(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2018
kristen12:
Hi art1f3, how much do you charge for drawings?

depends on the size of what you want.
you can call me on zero8101369861.
it was my birthday few days ago so I can give you a discount

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Equipments @ Give-away Price With Receipts / GTB issue. (Resolved) / 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.