Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower (2312 Views)

JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session / I Have A Very Low Second Class Lower, Can I Go For Masters Direct? / No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by denedene(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
hi
i graduated with a second class lower degree and a 3.34 cgpa and most university abroad and scholarship are asking for second class upper degree. I i need advice please
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by sseunth(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
I heard u need 3.0 to be able to do ur masters in abroad..
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by denedene(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
sseunth:
I heard u need 3.0 to be able to do ur masters in abroad..
i was looking to chase in intelligence n security but to clarify 3.0 is equivalent to the upper second class which is being requested?
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by sseunth(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
denedene:
i was looking to chase in intelligence n security but to clarify 3.0 is equivalent to the upper second class which is being requested?
yes it is equivalent if I'm nt mistaken.
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by sseunth(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
I also wanna leave the country for my masters too bt I don't know the country I wanna go yet cus of money sha and I also need to know the professional courses available for chemistry students like ican is for accounting
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by denedene(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
sseunth:
yes it is equivalent if I'm nt mistaken.
thank you boss
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by oluwawilliams(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course. The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE ::no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schoolshere. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60
Re: Can I Get Admission For Master With A Second Class Lower by denedene(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
oluwawilliams:
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course. The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE ::no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schoolshere. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60
I'm not looking for undergraduate admission

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL 2018/2019 Academic Calendar – First & Second Semester / BREAKING NEWS: Federal Government We Are Not Convinced Yet On Full Reopening See / How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.