Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. (853 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / HELP, How Do I Completely Eliminate Shaving Bumps On My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
So I finally found a cure for the acne that made my life miserable after visiting my Fulani grandmother in January. I suffered this horrifying and depressing thing for over 5 years leaving dark spots and blemishes as a result of trials from different prescriptions. I would try to conceal these spots with bangs, scarfs and all sorts as I had lost a lot of self confidence.

My breakthrough came after my grand-mum prepared and gave me a special home made cleanser. I didn't want to give it a try as I had used all sorts of products causing me to go bankrupt...lol. Amazingly, I got great results just after 2 weeks of usage (morning and night).

I shared with some of my friends who've been battling the same problem and a neighbour who's been suffering from after shave bumps on his cheeks and the back of his neck. It worked like magic and will love to share this with anyone who's interested.

You can contact me at flossyray@gmail.com and I'll share my before and after photos and tell you how you can get this miracle cleanser.
If you want to contact me on whatsapp or even meet me in person, we can arrange for all of that because seeing is believing.

You will be glad you gave it a try,I PROMISE YOU!!!

Cheers x
Re: Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. by kazzonline: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Sent u a mail reply asap
Re: Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2015
kazzonline:
Sent u a mail reply asap
so sorry I didnt see your email.
You can call me on 08034293810
Re: Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. by kazzonline: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:
so sorry I didnt see your email.
You can call me on 08034293810

U nor dey pick call join? Reply mail as well
Re: Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
kazzonline:

U nor dey pick call join? Reply mail as well
So sorry, I've emailed you.
Re: Say Good Bye To Acne, Blemishes And Shaving Bumps. by jtech: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body 1 Hour After Taking Coca Cola / Prostate Enlargement? You Do Not Need Surgery! / Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.