Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Ordeal With A Lady Today - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Ordeal With A Lady Today (3299 Views)

WASTED YEARS: The Ordeal Of A Pastor’s Son (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by wordbank(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na agape slap dey hungry u so

grin grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by kinglekan: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why didn't the shop guards beat you up mercilessly. angry

AgapeCharis is synonymous to plagiarism dis days. smiley
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by ronald4lif(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Agape Charis is synonymous to plagiarism dis days. smiley

I didn't even know it was an old piece before now. Read it for the first time today from him. I'd wished it was real and it happened in a restaurant where they've finished eaten and he didn't have his bank card or enough cash on him to pay so the security could flog him. Since he didn't know his mama to have called someone else mom. grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
kinglekan:

AgapeCharis is synonymous to plagiarism dis days. smiley
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by marieolae(f): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by orogodoganyin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
one of those whatsapp forwarded messages. i think this one went around last year or so. was really funny when i first read it sha
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by techmart(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
POSH TRENDING FEMALE FLAT SHOES
#FoundOnKonga
#234mart

Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
LOL. grin This was Crazy.
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by MemphisDepay(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
That was incredibly funny... But that woman wicked sha!
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by kinglekan: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't even know it was an old piece before now. Read it for the first time today from him. I'd wished it was real and it happened in a restaurant where they've finished eaten and he didn't have his bank card or enough cash on him to pay so the security could flog him. Since he didn't know his mama to have called someone else mom. grin

Heheheheh!!

AgapeCharis for chop beta beating con wash plate and scrub floor on top. grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by kinglekan: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by Mznaett: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Imagine! undecided i was just having this pitied feeling 4d woman nt until u ended ur sentence den i smh cuz u got me lol
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by Kbs468(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[b]You will never believe what happened to me today. I still can't get over it. I went to the supermarket to pick something to eat and as I was walking down the aisle, I noticed this woman starring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front counter to pick bottled water and gala. As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman right in front of me! I tried to show her some love, so I smiled & said "hi". Then I went on to get a canned coke. Can u believe the same woman followed me? I was getting a little bit nervous and mad because she was following me without saying a thing. But I tried to stay friendly, I just said "hi" again. She finally responded and said, "I am sorry for starring but you look just like my youngest son. We just buried him two weeks ago. I felt stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sympathy to her. She said she was fine as she knows that her son is with the Lord. She then asked me to do her a favour which I obliged. She said "I'm a bit sad that my son never said goodbye to me before passing on". She asked me to get in line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye mum" so she could have some sense of closure. Though her request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "bye mum". She turned and said "bye baby boy". When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said d total was N18,750. I said what!!! Can u tell me how a N70 bottled water, N50 gala and N100 canned coke equals N18,750? She said "your mum said you are paying for hers too". My mum? I shouted. That woman is not my mother ooo!!!. I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming..."excuse me, excuse me!!!". She started running for her car as she saw me coming. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door. I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am pulling yours now! You too like gist sef. grin See as you just dey serious dey read
the tory. grin grin[/b]
keep ur writing skills up. You are just another prof Wole Soyinka in the making
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chai!!!

grin grin grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by danchuzzy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bro you got me sha
well done!!!
Re: My Ordeal With A Lady Today by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Kbs468:
keep ur writing skills up. You are just another prof Wole Soyinka in the making
Gracia. Actually, I'm not the original author of the story though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ugly Gals Proud / What Do U Call This Guy? / Failure To Smile After Reading Dis Jokes Will Lead To Automatic Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.