Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Keep It Tight! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Keep It Tight! (587 Views)

Why Girls In Tight Dresses Will Never Go Out Of Style / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / Keep It Tight! With "Pdf 100% Latex Waist Cincher/ Tummy Trimmer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep It Tight! by lindagirley: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Unveiling our latest collection "Pdf Waist Cincher" #Branded. Made with 100%
Latex and lined with 96% Cotton and 4% Spandex.

When I birthed my first son, I experienced a common tradition where mothers who's daughters have just given birth, would wake up every morning to help wrap a warm cloth around this new mums belly. This technique would be repeated everyday for six months. This belief is that the rigorous wrapping helped bring that pre-pregnancy belly back in shape. This tradition is still repeated till today.

The modern day woman is busy, barely has time for herself, let alone time for rigorous workouts to achieve wash board abs. This inspired my latest collection. When worn consistently, one starts to see a reduction in waist line.

Pdf Waist Cinchers are made with flexible wires underneath, to not only support your back but are flexible enough for easy movement while serving its purpose of shaping your waist. We don't just sell waist Cinchers, we are truly committed to helping you, the modern day woman, achieve a smaller waist line.

Our waist Cinchers are authentically made with the best care and precision to hold everything in between and all around to give you that confidence you deserve.

To become a distributor or make enquiries or order call or watsapp +2348063457274. Bbm pin: 2b9f28b3. Coming soon in our online stores...

Re: Keep It Tight! by Kimoni: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
herzumther

No I don't. What happened?

(1) (Reply)

Geneva Silicone Quartz Watch For Ladies / The First Nigerian Elite Model To Walk The Runway Of Milan And Paris / Pure Herbal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.