Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,520 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

FMC Owerri: Allegations Of Financial Fraud Against MD, Too Strong To Be Ignored - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FMC Owerri: Allegations Of Financial Fraud Against MD, Too Strong To Be Ignored (503 Views)

Protest Against Angela Uwakwem At FMC Owerri (Photos) / My MD Compensated Me After The Slap. / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FMC Owerri: Allegations Of Financial Fraud Against MD, Too Strong To Be Ignored by Crimefacts: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
After meeting with officers of all unions in the Federal Medical Centre ( FMC ), Owerri, the management and the entire workers yesterday over the lingering industrial action in the hospital, the national officers of Nigerian Union of Allied Health Professionals ( NUAHP ) and Medical and Health Workers Union of Nigeria (MAHWUN) categorically declared that the allegations of financial impropriety and maladministration against the Medical Director of the Centre Dr. Angela Uwakwem are too strong to be swept under the carpet...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/fmc-owerri-allegations-of-financial-fraud-against-md-too-strong-to-be-ignored-trade-unions/

(1) (Reply)

3 Mistakes Can Be Accepted In The Career Path / How Morality And Ethics Are Important In Our Society / APPLY: National Engineering Innovation Prize Award (NEIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.