Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty (3045 Views)

Kenneth Okolie & Jessica's Traditional Wedding Photos / Rita Dominic With Jessica Duncan, Daughter-In-law Of RMD / Actress Jessica Larnyoh Releases Hot & Sexy New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty by darmys(f): 2:06am On Jun 13, 2015
This is so inspiring guys!

Jessica Alba is on the cover of Forbes magazine. i am so excited for her. i am such a huge fan of Jessica. My favourite movie would be Honey. I love that movie all day everyday. i have lost count of how many times i have seen it. But remember we are not talking about her on DNB today because of her acting but because of her achievements in business.

According to Jessica, it took her some time to adjust her thinking into believing that she is an entrepreneur,

“People just saw me as this girl in a bikini in movies kicking butt — maybe not the brightest bulb,” she said. “It took three and a half years of condescending nods and pats on the back of ‘good luck’, or ‘go back to endorsing things or go do a perfume

full story http://daminaija..com/2015/06/jessuca-alba-covers-forbes-discusses.html#more

Re: Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty by Cutehector(m): 3:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Her eyes.. Her eyes
Makes the stars look lyk they nad shining.....

I love this lady mehn.... kiss
Re: Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty by Sommyangel(f): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2015
My type of woman.. Proudly independent and industrious
Re: Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty by robinicule(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2015
my crushie
Re: Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2015
pls hw can i find her?
Re: Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty by darmys(f): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
pls hw can i find her?

for real cheesy or social media smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Cuts Off The Manhood Of A Village Warrior [ PHOTO] / Very Surprising - Russian Model Goes Topless To Honour Their World Cup Hero Goal / "I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain" - Bobrisky Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.