Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Visa/master Credit Card & Paypal Payment For You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Visa/master Credit Card & Paypal Payment For You (1020 Views)

Paypal Payment Now Available / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / I Need Who Will Make $100 Paypal Payment For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa/master Credit Card & Paypal Payment For You by tpgenius(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2009
Now you don't have to worry again on payment option online. we will do all the payments for you. ALL you need is to tell us the website, your fullname, email and the amount you are asked to pay

ENABLING POSSIBILITIES
*Use credit cards payments for Softwares and ebooks (i.e anti virus, signals, packages.etc.)
* Shop anywhere online where Visa / master card and paypal is acceptable.
* Pay online fees for schools and universities, etc
* Use for recurring payments.
* Book and pay for hotels & flights online.
* Use at Yahoo, Amazon, Ebay, ClickBank Paypal, Google, Skype, iBill, ccBill, Adwords, Moneybookers and much more, Anywhere Visa is accepted.
* Worldwide acceptance throughout internet merchants and websites.
* You can GIFT it to your family, colleagues or friends.

Call us on 08057360433 or Email us to: tp.genius@yahoo.com
Re: Visa/master Credit Card & Paypal Payment For You by richardbaz: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2009
Can you help me verify my paypal account?

0703 475 9046

09 484 3316
Re: Visa/master Credit Card & Paypal Payment For You by tpgenius(m): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2009
Yes, we can help you verify your paypal, call us on 08057360433 or email: tp.genius@yahoo.com
Re: Visa/master Credit Card & Paypal Payment For You by franel79(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
Can you help me fund my adwords account. Its urgent

(1) (Reply)

Ago (rob) Needed Urgently / We Do Large Format Digital Print,vehicle & Office Branding And Rollup Stands Etc / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.