Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

17 And Still Bedwetting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17 And Still Bedwetting (669 Views)

Bedwetting: What You Should Know / A Thread On Bedwetting / Bedwetting Again? See Major Causes Of Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 And Still Bedwetting by Adefaze(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Please advise us on what to do, my brother is 17years old and he is still Bedwetting.. The silly boy still bedwet this midnight.. your suggestions is needed
Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by delishpot: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Set alarm to wake him up at certain intervals in the night Or you do the waking up. Make sure he pees just before going to bed and then, He should be awoken to go pee at least 1ce in the middle of the night.
It seems something is stressing him out, does he have any problems with parents or friends or his accademics? Are people putting high expectations on him from certain points of his life?
No bullying him please. He needs all the support he can get to pull through this phase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by Adefaze(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2015
we did all this tricks several times but not working with him
Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by delishpot: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Adefaze:
we did all this tricks several times but not working with him

No two ways. You have to be persistent not to do it for 2 days and stop.
1 let him not drink much water before bed time
2 As soon as he heads for bed, let him go pee pee first
3 like 3 hours after he falls asleep, soneone should wake him up to pee pee
4 wake him up again like 4 hours after

Make sure he is fully awake o. So he registers the timming in his head.
Then cut down on the stress in his life or settle what ever is making him unhappy.

If all fails, go see a doctor, may be he has some underlying physical cause. He may have some problem with his bladder or the muscles or so. Let a doctor do some checks on him. Is he able to control his bladder while awake?
This life sef, the poor boy go don tire. Its well, I hope he finds cure soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by Adefaze(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2015
delishpot:

No two ways. You have to be persistent not to do it for 2 days and stop.
1 let him not drink much water before bed time
2 As soon as he heads for bed, let him go pee pee first
3 like 3 hours after he falls asleep, soneone should wake him up to pee pee
4 wake him up again like 4 hours after

Make sure he is fully awake o. So he registers the timming in his head.
Then cut down on the stress in his life or settle what ever is making him unhappy.

If all fails, go see a doctor, may be he has some underlying physical cause. He may have some problem with his bladder or the muscles or so. Let a doctor do some checks on him. Is he able to control his bladder while awake?
This life sef, the poor boy go don tire. Its well, I hope he finds cure soon.

tnx bro

1 Like

Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2015
I stopped bed wetting at the age of 20. Just calm down with time he will stop.

1 Like

Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by tforever(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Get him natural honey it will help him.. Reply me if you are interested..
Re: 17 And Still Bedwetting by laredopapa(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adefaze:
Please advise us on what to do, my brother is 17years old and he is still Bedwetting.. The silly boy still bedwet this midnight.. your suggestions is needed
i think the guy inherited from you or another member of the family. no sin brother

(1) (Reply)

5 Health Benefit Of Masturbation / Fast Pain Relief from Quaker Oats / Statistics Of Obesity And Overweight People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.