Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chosen Is Blessed!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed!! (436 Views)

The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God / Is Blessed Virgin Mary In A Position Of Heavenly Powers? / Chosen Is Blessed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed!! by udopee(f): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SAT, 13TH JUNE 2015.
THEME: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL IF YOU BELIEVE
TEXT: Matthew 17:20
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
MEMORY VERSE:
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23
John Mason in his book, "Imitation is limitation" says, 'he who is afraid of doing too much always does little' To achieve all that is possible, we must attempt the impossible, your vision must be higher than you. "
Again Napoleon Bonaparte once said, 'impossible' is a word found only in the dictionary of fools." If you are determined to do something, the words failure and impossible should not come in. It is when one lacks courage that these negative words and thought come in to bear on his mind.
When you are ready for a project, rule out failure and believe that with God all things are possible. When God commissioned Joshua to take over from Moses and lead Israelites to the promise land, He told him to be strong and courageous. God made this statement three times in one chapter of book of Joshua 1. God is equally telling you today to be strong and courageous. If you have these at the back of your mind, there will be no failure in your dictionary. Always be determined to achieve success at all times and you will succeed.
PRAYER POINTS:
* Ask God to remove failure in your dictionary by encouraging you.
* Pray that you will be determined to achieve success in all your projects
AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:cool.
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA.

(1) (Reply)

Proove That All Muslim Must Convert To Christianity / Check Out This Beautiful Photo Of Ikoko Sango / Anglican Church Sorry For ‘betrayal’ Of Bishop Ajayi Crowther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.