Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) (1142 Views)

D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / Sammy Okposo's New Album 'Addicted' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) by Manta(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2006
Sixfootplus came up with a debut around 1999/2000 titled 'Millenium buggin' under the defunt Paybacktyme records www.paybacktymerecords.com)">(www.paybacktymerecords.com) . A former member of the group SWATROOT which had other members like Modenine, Ruleclean, Terry da Rapman, OD, Solo Dee etc.

He has been on the musical scene for a while doing singles like 'e don do me', 'Abuja rocks' and collabos like 'Na ba ka' with Jeremiah Gyang that cover this period inbetween his debut album and now that a new one is out.
I haven't listened to the whole album though, I've heard some few songs on it.

If any one has listened to the album(6'O clock), let us know what you feel and probably rate it.
HIs site is www.sixfootplus.net

Re: Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) by gbengaijot(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2006
that guy is so gud on jeremiah Nyang Nabaka.
Re: Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) by Oracle(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
I heard the guy's rap on Jeremiah's na ba ka and i knew the rapper is tight.
the rap was in hausa

he's not looking too bad

Re: Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) by dominique(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2006
The guy totally rocks.his latest track "e don do me" is sooo hot.i'll try to get his album asap.
Re: Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) by Oracle(m): 2:49am On Sep 25, 2006
sixfootplus is a master in rhymes
Re: Sixfootplus And His New Album(6'o Clock) by Chxta(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
I love Anwuli. . .

(1) (Reply)

~Cece Winans In Nigeria . . . ~ / L / New Video: Bez Ft Praiz – “that silly Song”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.