Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You (5294 Views)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Muslims Love Jesus, Too: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus In Islam - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by smartesboys(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Every Muslim love him and respect him, we follow his teaching. every muslim should believe that jesus {pbuh} was messenger of god not a son.
we love him morethan you but we DO NOT WORSHIP HIM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:
Every Muslim love him and respect him, we follow his teaching. every muslim should believe that jesus {pbuh} was messenger of god not a son.

Bunch of hypocrites, you love him yet your filthy quoran teaches you to fight his followers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by smartesboys(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Jagoon:

Bunch of hypocrites, you love him yet your filthy quoran teaches you to fight his followers.
Who is his follower? those who say he is a god or son of god

4 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 4stylz: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Muslim are the worse set of people in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by kevoh(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Ovacoma: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:
you must be out of your mind. You love Jesus or isa? You follow Jesus or isa. Let me just remind you of few Jesus teachings, John 14:1 to 3. Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions:if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. If i go and prepare a place for you, i will come again and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, (and unto you and me), I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Appleyard(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:

You can not love whom you do not know, and you can not know him without faith.

You can't claim to know Jesus when you didn't even believe in him ever dying.. So practically, you never knew him.

5 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by mustymatic(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Jagoon:

NO NO, those who follow Jesus didn't believe he's son of god, but a prophet and he preached that they worship the God that Jesus worshipped...they were Muslims

4 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by mustymatic(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2015
4stylz:
Muslim are the worse set of people in Nigeria
And there's nothing u can do about it.
That is that about that

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2015
mustymatic:

NO NO, those who follow Jesus didn't believe he's son of god, but a prophet and he preached that they worship the God that Jesus worshipped...they were Muslims

Why do you islamist like lying like this Muslims dis not exist until 600 years after christ so his followers could never have been muslims. It was your narcizist mohamed that came to change the story when allah(satan) sent a demon to posses him in a cave. Jesus is the son of God and there is nothing your miserable allah can do about it.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Jagoon:

which followers you degenerate pagan filths.

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by mustymatic(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jagoon:

Why do you islamist like lying like this Muslims dis not exist until 600 years after christ so his followers could never have been muslims. It was your narcizist mohamed that came to change the story when allah(satan) sent a demon to posses him in a cave. Jesus is the son of God and there is nothing your miserable allah can do about it.
Muslim is an Arabic word u fool, meaning "one who submits (to God)". A female Muslim is called a "Muslimah".
God is incomparable, self-sustaining and neither begets nor was begotten; Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that has been revealed before through many prophets including Abraham , Moses , Ishmael, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them. these previous messages and revelations may have been partially changed or corrupted over time and the Qur'an is the final unaltered revelation from God (The Final Testament).

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Muslim is an Arabic word for fool, meaning "one who does not submit (to God)". A female Muslim is called a "GOAT".
God is incomparable, self-sustaining and neither begets nor was begotten; Islam is the incomplete and universal version of a primordial faith that has been revealed before through many demons. these previous messages and revelations may have been partially changed or corrupted over time and the Qur'an is the final altered revelation from God (The Final Testament).
Fixed

5 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Muslim is an Arabic word u fool, meaning "one who submits (to God)". A female Muslim is called a "Muslimah".
God is incomparable, self-sustaining and neither begets nor was begotten; Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that has been revealed before through many prophets including Abraham , Moses , Ishmael, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them. these previous messages and revelations may have been partially changed or corrupted over time and the Qur'an is the final unaltered revelation from God (The Final Testament).

but you quran says mohamMAD was the first muslim? Then tell me what's the word "muslim" in the language of jew, then if israelites were muslims why allah was reffering the jews and people of the book why not muslims

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by NiceHans: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Theres no argument in it, Jesus himself said you are either with him or against, theres no in betweens, all these insults and arguments change nothing. Have nothing against a muslim or christian cos of his believe, you are not a judge over him
Jesus is Lord. Peace
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by mustymatic(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
jcross19:
but you quran says mohamMAD was the first muslim? Then tell me what's the word "muslim" in the language of jew, then if israelites were muslims why allah was reffering the jews and people of the book why not muslims
You are not saying the truth. I hav no idea who that is, didn't c it in the quran that he was first.

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by parisbookaddict(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:

If u really love him why dont u read and follow his gospel as is contained in the new testament ..

Lets see what your quran say about isa (tho i dont take the quran seriously)
- Quran mentions in sura 19 that Jesus was born by immaculate conception . That implies that Prophet Mowas conceived from lustful sex like a low life animal.

- , Quran designated one whole sura to the mother of Jesus (Mary,sura 19). Poor Mo’s mother Amina was noteven mentioned once, leave alone naming a sura after her.

- Quran says Jesus was a born a genius who could talk as a new born (5.110) . It also says that Mo was born as a mòron who could never learn to read or write all his life (7.157,7.158).

Quran says Jesus could make a clay bird and give life to it (5.110). That means he was capable of creating his own food. On the other hand Allah had to make stealing halal for Mo because Mo was not capable of earning his own bread (8.1,8.41) .

Quran says Jesus could give life to dead people (5.110) . On the other hand Mo could only kill live people dead (3.152,8.17,8.67,33.26-27)..
(Mo holds the world record of beheading 900 men of Quraiza in a single day)

- Quran says Jesus could give sight to the blind (5.110). Mo took the sight away from of the seeing . (He had eyes of the Ukul men gouged because they had stolen Mo’s stolen camels ).

- Quran says Allah gave Jesus capability of curing incurable diseases like leprosy (5.110). Allah gave no such power to Mo (20.133). His own most beloved sonIbrahim ( from his sex slave Maria) died in front of him, although Mo prayed and begged Allah for his health for several nights.

- Allah made Jesus a saint who never lusted women . Allah made Mo a Satan who killed innocent men and enslaved their wives and daughters and raped them 33.50).

Allah made Jesus a very loving man who loved children .Allah made Mo a pedophile who made love to children (65.4).

- Quran says Jesus did not die , he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for Mo. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..

6 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by parisbookaddict(f): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
mustymatic:

You are not saying the truth. I hav no idea who that is, didn't c it in the quran that he was first.

Lol.. this muslim didn't know the quran says mohammed was the first muslim. ...
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by boykas(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ovacoma:

you must be out of your mind. You love Jesus or isa? You follow Jesus or isa. Let me just remind you of few Jesus teachings, John 14:1 to 3. Let not your heart be troubled, ye [i][/i]believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions:if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. If i go and prepare a place for you, i will come again and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, (and unto you and me), I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

did he say worship me, he simply say believe me what I say., He say he should not praise him,, so why did you praise him..you people don't follow him

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by parisbookaddict(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:

If u love jesus reject mohammed. .

Lets see their last words(note: christ resurrected and ascended into hheaven while mohammed claims he will be having orgies in the afterlife but is currently buried in the soil at medina)

here are several last words attributed to Mohammed. He must have rambled a lot before he died. ...but here are popular ones from an Islamic site not me

While Muhammad spoke the following words while dying, “ May Allah
curse the Jews and Christians.” Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number
427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When the last moment of the
life of Allah’s Apostle came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face
and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”

The last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) – before he bade farewell to this world – were: “O Allaah, (with) the higher companions”. This is the title that al-Bukhaari gave to a chapter in Kitaab al-Maghaazi in his Saheeh: “The last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)”, where he quoted the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: When the Prophet was healthy, he used to say, “No soul of a Prophet is taken until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then he is given the choice.” When death approached him while his head was on my thigh, he became unconscious and then recovered consciousness. He then looked at the ceiling of the house and said, “O Allaah! (with) the highest companions." I said (to myself), “He is not going to choose (to stay with) us.” Then I understood what he meant when he said that to us when he was healthy. The last words he spoke were, "O Allaah! (with) the highest companions.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4463; Muslim, 2444.

There is a report narrated by Ahmad (1691) from the hadeeth of Abu ‘Ubaydah, who said that the last words that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke were, “Expel the Jews of the Hijaaz and Najraan from the Arabian Peninsula, and know that the most evil of people are those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.” This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Saheehah, no. 1132. And Abu Dawood (5156)and Ibn Maajah (2698) narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The last words that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke were, “The prayer, the prayer! And fear Allaah with regard to those whom your right hands possess.” This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. And there are other similar ahaadeeth. What is meant by these reports is that these are some of the last things that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, or they were the last pieces of advice that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave to his family and companions, and those who would be in authority after he was gone. These ahaadeeth are among the last things he said, but the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah is the last of all.

See Fayd al-Qadeer by al-Manaawi, 5/250 – 251.

Note: al-Suhayli said: the reason why these – “O Allaah, (with) the higher companions” – were the last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is because they refer both to Tawheed and to dhikr in the heart. It offers comfort to those who are unable to speak (when dying), because some people may not be able to speak out loud for some reason, but that does not matter if their hearts are steadfast in remembering Allaah.

Quoted by al-Haafiz in al-Fath, 8/138.

Now let's look at the last words of Jesus on the cross

Luke 23:34: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
Luke 23:43: Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.
John 19:26–27: Woman, behold your son. Son Behold your mother.
Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 My God, My God, have you forsaken me?
John 19:28: I thirst.
John 19:29-30: It is finished.
Luke 23:46: Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.

Traditionally, these seven sayings are called words of 1. Forgiveness, 2. Salvation, 3Relationship, 4. Abandonment, 5. Distress, 6. Triumph and 7. Reunion.

U get it now.. Mohammed was a scam who died with hate in his heart if ur hadith is to be believed. ...
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by parisbookaddict(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
boykas:

did he say worship me, he simply say believe me what I say., He say he should not praise him,, so why did you praise him..you people don't follow him

your quran says;
Qur'an 4:171 "O people of the book! Commit no excesses in your
religion: nor say of God naught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son
of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: So believe
in God and His messengers..."

in contrast to truth,
(Philippians 2:5-9, NAS95) 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which
was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of
God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but
emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being
made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death,
even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him,
and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

Jesus forgave sins, something only God does.
People he healed fell on their knees and worshipped him and yet he didn't say No don't worship me.
We Christians know on earth he had 2 natures human(son of man) and divine(son of God)

Your Koran says
Qur'an 4:157
They said (in boast), "we killed christ jesus the son of mary, the messenger of Allah". But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubt, without(certain) knowledge, but only conjective to follow, for a surety they killed him not.

And

Qur'an 9: 30
"AND THE JEWS SAY, EZRA IS THE SON OF Allah, AND THE CHRISTIAN SAY: THE MESSIAH IS THE SON OF Allah, THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THEIR MOUTHS; THEY INITIATE THE SAYING OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED; MAY Allah DESTROY THEM; HOW THEY ARE TURNED AWAY

the bible clear tells us from a witness in Matthew 27:35, 35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments,
casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the
prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my
vesture did they cast lots.
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a
stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

In Mark 14:61-62, Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man (Daniel 7:13) and
David's Lord (Psalm 110:1)
Jesus helped people who called him Lord, and never rebuked when people worshipped him (Matthew 14:30-33)
Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus and hours divinity. Check also Mark 11: 17-18 Mathew 11:27, 17:5,John 5:17-18 and peters answer to Christ's question about who he was in Mathew 16:16. Go to the old testament thousands of years before jesus and see the prophesy of his coming isaiah 40-3:5 for example

The scripture is also very clear in;
1 John 2:22, 'Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that
Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." Several times this term is used in the plural, and can be applied to almost anyone who is opposed to Christ. Those who deny that Jesus came in the flesh are anti-Christ or of the spirit of antichrist.

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

This is one of the ways to discern a false teacher from a true one.
In 1 Corinthians 14:33 My bible tells me in clear terms that God is not the author of confusion. There is so much confusion in Islam ask the Wahabi, Salafists, sunnis, shites alwaites, ahmedies. They kill each other because of this.

My bible also tell me in Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."
Islams fruits are rotten and that's the truth my friend.

So in conclusion;
God the father acknowledged Jesus as his son (John 17:5, Matthew 17:5 And Mark 9:7)
Jesus called himself the Son of God and one with God (Matthew 11:27)

His disciples called him the son of God.

Isaiah from the old testament prophesied about him and called him the son of God.

Angel Gabriel in the first chapter of Luke called Jesus the Son of God.

John the baptist called Jesus the son of God.

The Jews who hated him accused him of claiming he is the Son of God and one with God. Eg Mark 11: 17-18

Demons he casted out called him the son of God.

Yet u Muslims choose to believe the words of a monotheistic pagan sex addicted slave trader mass murderer illiterate Arab paedophile wife beater who came 600 years after Christ and was poisoned by a jewish woman, died after suffering for 4 years while reciting chants hoping to be cured.

May the one true God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, father of Jesus set you free when u come to him for truth.

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by boykas(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jagoon:

I won't judge you cuz u Av judge yourself already,,stupid don't create itself we create it,,
who told you there were no Muslims during Christ, who's the second wife of Abraham.

I won't abuse...cuz Islam is peace
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by mustymatic(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Of course he was the first that believed in the quran wen it was sent, wat else?
Check his n ur spellings, i don't,
show me.

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by boykas(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

your quran says;

in contrast to truth,

People he healed fell on their knees and worshipped him and yet he didn't say No don't worship me.
We Christians know on earth he had 2 natures human(son of man) and divine(son of God)

Your Koran says
They said (in boast), "we killed christ jesus the son of mary, the messenger of Allah". But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubt, without(certain) knowledge, but only conjective to follow, for a surety they killed him not.

And

"AND THE JEWS SAY, EZRA IS THE SON OF Allah, AND THE CHRISTIAN SAY: THE MESSIAH IS THE SON OF Allah, THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THEIR MOUTHS; THEY INITIATE THE SAYING OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED; MAY Allah DESTROY THEM; HOW THEY ARE TURNED AWAY

the bible clear tells us from a witness in Matthew 27:35, 35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments,

Jesus helped people who called him Lord, and never rebuked when people worshipped him (Matthew 14:30-33)
Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus and hours divinity. Check also Mark 11: 17-18 Mathew 11:27, 17:5,John 5:17-18 and peters answer to Christ's question about who he was in Mathew 16:16. Go to the old testament thousands of years before jesus and see the prophesy of his coming isaiah 40-3:5 for example

Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." Several times this term is used in the plural, and can be applied to almost anyone who is opposed to Christ. Those who deny that Jesus came in the flesh are anti-Christ or of the spirit of antichrist.

beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

In 1 Corinthians 14:33 My bible tells me in clear terms that God is not the author of confusion. There is so much confusion in Islam ask the Wahabi, Salafists, sunnis, shites alwaites, ahmedies. They kill each other because of this.

My bible also tell me in Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

So in conclusion;
God the father acknowledged Jesus as his son (John 17:5, Matthew 17:5 And Mark 9:7)

Isaiah from the old testament prophesied about him and called him the son of God.

The Jews who hated him accused him of claiming he is the Son of God and one with God. Eg Mark 11: 17-18

Yet u Muslims choose to believe the words of a monotheistic pagan sex addicted slave trader mass murderer illiterate Arab paedophile wife beater who came 600 years after Christ and was poisoned by a jewish woman, died after suffering for 4 years while reciting chants hoping to be cured.

May the one true God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, father of Jesus set you free when u come to him for truth.

go on with your copy and paste..

the truth will soon prevail..
no matter how some ppl try to make it bad. Islam is the light..am just too happy that am a Muslim

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by mustymatic(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

your quran says;

in contrast to truth,

Your Koran says

And

So in conclusion;

If Jesus has a father and is god, did he create Abraham, Isaac n Jacob before he was born? and created u? after u said he has died... who's the one true God now?
smh

4 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Harvard13(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:
if u do, then ull know that he is one with the father!
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by parisbookaddict(f): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
boykas:

go on with your copy and paste..

the truth will soon prevail..
no matter how some ppl try to make it bad. Islam is the light..am just too happy that am a Muslim

I actually wrote that myself but i copied christian and islamic texts..

The truth has been prevailing and will keep prevailing...
Christ said the gates of hell shall never prevail over his church. .. islam is from the pits of Hell and has failed for 1400 years to over take Christianity. ..

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The verse please, lemme expose your filthy deception again!! grin

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by RapLawd(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
smartesboys:

No!!!,not Waughexactly, you guys twist some of his teachings to suit Islam...
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Ovacoma: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
boykas:

read John 5:23.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

yes ooh their qoran claimed that mohamMAd is the first of the kind and first of the muslim then how come you people are now claiming that jesus is a muslim, even abaraham,moses,david,joseph and the pharaoh was a muslim then why allah forgot to address jews or hebrew as muslims? Or maybe allah and mohamMAD were confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
mustymatic:

It's your allah and mohamed that are the biggest fools, may God punish them for all their attrocities and the evil they bequeathed to this world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses For Sale / Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? / All Men Are Equal Under God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.