Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,481 members, 7,846,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Single But Not Silly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Single But Not Silly (370 Views)

When You Complain About Silly Things In Your Life, Just Look At This Picture / I May Be Single, But I Can Buy Any Man - Linda Ikeji Brags / Celebrate "Ask A silly Question Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single But Not Silly by Eberex(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2015
My friend has a presentation on the above topic. How can one be single but not stu*pid. I would need contributions from my fellow nairalanders. I'm confident your comments and contributions would go a long way to help. Thank you.

Being single here refers to the category of people who have reached the age of getting married but are still single. Questions are raised why they are still single all the time, but what do they spend their time doing while being single is the question.

The above topic is broad in the sense that it might refer to your action towards being a single person, or it can also how you decide to cope with the pressure of being single.

Personally i would look at it thus: If i'm single, do i let my emotion get the better of me? in terms of decision making, especially when it has to do with emotions. Do i compromise just because i want to leave this state of single-hood?

Should i join church activities as a way of getting noticed?
Should i change my way of dressing into that of S.U. so as to look responsible?
Should i attend weddings often even if i'm not invited?
Should i say yes to everyone who asks me out on a date?

Single but not stu-pid. I think means you accept where you find yourself even though you don't like it, but it won't affect your decision making.

(1) (Reply)

How Tall Be Ur Wardrope? / Four Nigerians To Be Awarded By Queen Of England / Lessons Of Life 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.