Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds (142206 Views)

My 2,000 Broiler Production Cycle / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by benzion72(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
kay29000:

I feed them for 4 months, not 5 months. And yes, there is demand for any kind of chicken...so, yes, there is demand for cockerels. It might not be like the demand for broilers, but there is demand. I target market women that sell chicken in cages all year round; they prefer cockerels and layers to broilers cos broilers are not as strong. I am still working on how to sell in hundreds...The total cost of feeding and treatment from day old to cockerels have my chickens at N600 each...If I can find a way to sell off a thousand chickens each month for N800, I would be making N200,000 on them. This is what I am looking into now.

You can look more into broiler business, I just prefer this one cos it suits my nature- It is very flexible, and cos I hate losing chickens, and I never have to bury any of my chickens at anytime with cockerels.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it cost you 600 to raise cockrel bird. How much do those women final paid for each birds thanks
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Pally247: 2:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Hello everyone i help big poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their poultry animals to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost ...
Interested persons should send me a
PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to
the old way of farming after tasting this.
NB:- Please only serious minded persons
should send me a PM thanks...
andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by tuk2ato(m): 3:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Thank you so much, you have been most helpful, God bless.
macdot:

You dont necessarily need grower for broilers. Its meant for pullets. The best way for broilers is to start with prestarter, switch to starter after a week or tops 2 and finish with finisher from 4 weeks old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by prof2015(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
How effective is using the cage system because I intend to start by January.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by durosinmikunle(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls what drug do I use for my broiler for them to grow bigger and faster apart from vitamins urgent pls
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Pally247: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
durosinmikunle:
Pls what drug do I use for my broiler for them to grow bigger and faster apart from vitamins urgent pls

I help big poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their broilers to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost ... Interested persons should send me a PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this.
NB:- Please only serious minded
persons should send me a PM thanks...
andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Pally247: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
atuagbo:

Kindly help me with the best growth promoting or booster which can use to allow broilers to convert their feed into flesh faster.

Thanks in anticipation to my request.

I help big poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their broilers to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost ... Interested persons should send me a PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this.
andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Theonlyson(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Pally247:

andersonpally@gmail.com

@ pally why cnt u share the knowledge in the forum.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by kay29000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
benzion72:

Thanks for sharing your experience, it cost you 600 to raise cockrel bird. How much do those women final paid for each birds thanks

N800.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Twinmama(f): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2015
Hi all, I stocked 50 broilers on the 15th of Oct, I bought vigolite, embazine forte, neocyrel. And I started them with glucose water only on the first day, the second day, neoceryl for three days. so far so good there hasn't been any mortality, they are six days today they are eating fine, but I notice their poop is watery and their anus is bulging so I called my vet and he said I shld start with embazine forte. So I started yesterday. By evening I will know if their poop is normalized. Let me post their pix if I can.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Twinmama(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
On day one

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Twinmama(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2015
On day one 2 and 3 and 4

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by priesthood13: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Twinmama:
On day one 2 and 3 and 4
All the best! You need to be extra careful and watchful @this stage because they are very fragile..........

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Jofez: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Add me on whatsapp with 08108887841 to join our poultry farmers forum

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twinmama:
On day one 2 and 3 and 4
. Nice one.
Add more wood shavings.
If there is electricity add bulbs. They need enough heat at this stage.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Liadi2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twinmama:
On day one 2 and 3 and 4
pls how much did u get d day old chick's
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Twinmama(f): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Liadi2:
pls how much did u get d day old chick's
230 from one supplier and the carton says 'spectra farms' in Ibadan
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Twinmama(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Goldenboy842:

. Nice one.
Add more wood shavings.
If there is electricity add bulbs. They need enough heat at this stage.
. Thanks will do
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by benzion72(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
kay29000:

N800.

Then you need to raise a lot to be able to breakeven considering your labour, except it is just an hobby.On 200 you will make 40,000 in six month
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2015
kay29000:

N800.
ARE YOU REARING THEM INTENSIVELY
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Twinmama(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eleven days

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by tataiwo09(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
I bought like 50 broilers today, dey are up to a month(4weeks)...can I start giving dem finisher or continue starter?

Waiting for urgent response
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
tataiwo09:
I bought like 50 broilers today, dey are up to a month(4weeks)...can I start giving dem finisher or continue starter?

Waiting for urgent response

Give them finisher.
OR
If you don't want to sell them in the next one month, give them Growers for two weeks before you give them finisher.
The grower helps to increase their hight so when you finish them, they becomes very big.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by kenchukscole(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Pls goldenboy, I would want to know whether ur whatsapp training is still on cos I want to start up a poultry business with 500-1000 docs by January.. I need all information and training I can get. Thanks.. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2015
kenchukscole:
Pls goldenboy, I would want to know whether ur whatsapp training is still on cos I want to start up a poultry business with 500-1000 docs by January.. I need all information and training I can get. Thanks.. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yes
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
. A secret Video of the recklessness, callousness & grave health hazards accompanying the frozen turkey/chicken being imported or smuggled into Nigeria through Cotonou is been sought by me when I locate it you will have but read if you are in doubt discard the infor but as an AGRIC BIOCHEMIST and TOXICOLOGIST I BELIEVE IT and I and my family will take precaution for my health is my wealth. Goldenboy842 08160403222
Actually, those turkeys/chickens are not matured enough for consumption. But bicos Nigeria has the highest poultry consumer market in Africa due to our predominant population, & the exporters in Europe don't have enough matured chickens/turkeys to meet our high daily market demands, they've been using dangerous steroids & allied chemicals to enhance & transform their poultry products into "Mega chickens/turkeys. It was recently discovered that they now inject and boost their little little immatured chickens/turkeys with special chemicals to make them instantly super big. These chickens & turkeys are then further sprayed/ preserved with Formaldehyde (formalen), which is another chemical used to embalm dead bodies, & not safe for human consumption.
In fact, what our people have been consuming are hazardous chemicals criminally masked as poultry products. That's why Nigeria now has the highest rates of unprecedented cancer & kidney diseases in the whole of Africa.
So, pls if u want to eat chicken/turkey, it's advisable to buy a live one & slaughter ghter it yourself. That is a lot safer.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omejeo: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
hi how do you fumigate your farm against rodent and insect and how many qtity of paw paw leaf do you add to one bag of top feed thanks
Goldenboy842:
. A secret Video of the recklessness, callousness & grave health hazards accompanying the frozen turkey/chicken being imported or smuggled into Nigeria through Cotonou is been sought by me when I locate it you will have but read if you are in doubt discard the infor but as an AGRIC BIOCHEMIST and TOXICOLOGIST I BELIEVE IT and I and my family will take precaution for my health is my wealth. Goldenboy842 08160403222
Actually, those turkeys/chickens are not matured enough for consumption. But bicos Nigeria has the highest poultry consumer market in Africa due to our predominant population, & the exporters in Europe don't have enough matured chickens/turkeys to meet our high daily market demands, they've been using dangerous steroids & allied chemicals to enhance & transform their poultry products into "Mega chickens/turkeys. It was recently discovered that they now inject and boost their little little immatured chickens/turkeys with special chemicals to make them instantly super big. These chickens & turkeys are then further sprayed/ preserved with Formaldehyde (formalen), which is another chemical used to embalm dead bodies, & not safe for human consumption.
In fact, what our people have been consuming are hazardous chemicals criminally masked as poultry products. That's why Nigeria now has the highest rates of unprecedented cancer & kidney diseases in the whole of Africa.
So, pls if u want to eat chicken/turkey, it's advisable to buy a live one & slaughter ghter it yourself. That is a lot safer.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
omejeo:
hi how do you fumigate your farm against rodent and insect and how many qtity of paw paw leaf do you add to one bag of top feed thanks

Fumigate the surrounding 3wks before your birds arrive.
Do not spray inside the pen.
For the amount of paw paw leaf to add, you have to contact me

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omejeo: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Goldenboy842:

Fumigate the surrounding 3wks before your birds arrive.
Do not spray inside the pen.
For the amount of paw paw leaf to add, you have to contact me
ok thanks what did you use to fumigate it i mean chemical will call u tomorr
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.

2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.

3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.

4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.

5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.

6. If a part of your body "falls asleep", You can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.

7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - food, attractive people and danger.

8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.

9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.

10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.

11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one every day, it would take over 20 years to try them all.

12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.

13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.

14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.

15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.

16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!

17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 minutes to boil 1.5 liters of water!!

18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell!!

19. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!

20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.

21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.

22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.

23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.

25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.

26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts and things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.

28. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.

30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

31. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.

32. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.

33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'

36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'

37. What other people think of you is none of your business.

38. Time heals everything.

39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.

41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you accomplished, today. What if you woke up this morning and only had what you thanked God for yesterday? DON’T FORGET TO THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

43. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.

Now: Think about forwarding this to your friends to help them lead a happier and healthier life, too!

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by tuk2ato(m): 5:26am On Nov 29, 2015
I have a small challenge on my farm, the well water got dried up due to harmattan, but there is a river close by. Can i make use of the river? If no, how can i purify the river water in order to be suitable for my broilers to drink?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2015
tuk2ato:
I have a small challenge on my farm, the well water got dried up due to harmattan, but there is a river close by. Can i make use of the river? If no, how can i purify the river water in order to be suitable for my broilers to drink?

You can use the water but if it's dirty, use white clothes or cotton wool to filter it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna / Cost Analysis For 1,000 to 3000 Poultry (layers) Capacity & Feed Mill In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.