Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics (5590 Views)

Popular Slangs Invented From Jenifa's Diary That Nigerians Has Adopted / Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Picture: The Man Who Invented Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by kossyablaze(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:
Bet me this can't fly over my compound fence grin

The thing be like coffin sef grin
Yeah ryt!because the person dat made it is not from ur state or tribe...wasted sper.m

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Syphax(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2015
kekakuz:
crap

Crap? undecided

It's of no use telling you to go and invent urs because I know that your Ofe Mmanu filled brain won't allow you to think.

Anu Ohia kiss kiss
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by LEvuls(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
Yeah ryt!because the person dat made it is not from ur state or tribe...wasted sper.m

Bia anuohia e be Lyk say craze woman don de show u her pant dis morning dey look face oh before u begin to de quote like mad man .
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Andyg: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Breaking News: First World Fying Okada Invented In Anambra State-Pics

Following the recent ban on Motorcyclists(popularly called Okada) from plying major High ways in Anambra state by the Anambra state Government by an edit issued last two weeks in Awka , Anambra state capital
"The Anambra Government on Wednesday banned the operation of private and commercial motorcycles and tricycles from major highways in the state with effect from June 1. This is contained in a statement signed by the Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr Uju Nwogu, in Awka.
“All motorcycle and tricycle operators in the state will from next week Monday, June 1, be barred from plying the Enugu-Onitsha highway, as well as Arthur Eze Avenue and Zik’s Avenue in Awka.
“Similarly, it will be illegal for all motorcycles, either private or commercial, to ply the Onitsha-Owerri expressway, Awka Road, Borromew-Upper Iweka-Bridge Head road, Old and New Market Roads and Oguta Road, all in Onitsha. “In Nnewi, they are prohibited from the Nnewi-Nnobi road and Nnewi-Oba road"

The Scientific and industrious innovation of the Anambra state people have come into play with the invention of the first world ever Flying motorcycle to meet the current Challenge

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/breaking-news-first-world-fying-okada.html
Let me see it on the air or I don't believe
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Chigold101(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Breaking News: First World Fying Okada Invented In Anambra State-Pics

Following the recent ban on Motorcyclists(popularly called Okada) from plying major High ways in Anambra state by the Anambra state Government by an edit issued last two weeks in Awka , Anambra state capital
"The Anambra Government on Wednesday banned the operation of private and commercial motorcycles and tricycles from major highways in the state with effect from June 1. This is contained in a statement signed by the Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr Uju Nwogu, in Awka.
“All motorcycle and tricycle operators in the state will from next week Monday, June 1, be barred from plying the Enugu-Onitsha highway, as well as Arthur Eze Avenue and Zik’s Avenue in Awka.
“Similarly, it will be illegal for all motorcycles, either private or commercial, to ply the Onitsha-Owerri expressway, Awka Road, Borromew-Upper Iweka-Bridge Head road, Old and New Market Roads and Oguta Road, all in Onitsha. “In Nnewi, they are prohibited from the Nnewi-Nnobi road and Nnewi-Oba road"

The Scientific and industrious innovation of the Anambra state people have come into play with the invention of the first world ever Flying motorcycle to meet the current Challenge

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/breaking-news-first-world-fying-okada.html
laugh no gree me stop...

Ndi Igbo anyi zuru ka eme
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by lomprico(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Is it an okada that flies or okada with plane extensions, which?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Anoda sosoliso
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Necessity begots invention
this is what you get when folks task their brain to curb human challenges.

If only Nigeria government will take this up,

Nice one from my SE brothers
more brain to their head
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by dtruth3(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Actually, when i saw it displayed 2days ago i was marveled. But i refused to put it up on NairaHATE... I mean Nairaland, because some Onukwu people will kill the FUN.

Anyway, @tochukwuifeduba thank you for creating this thread, keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Hehehehehehehe.... This guy ehn!
Tolexander:
good!

Now I'm beginning to believe the Ndigbo are lost tribe of Israel.

The first time a bicycle flew was when the bicycle of fire carried Elijah to heaven in a whirlwind. Probably the bicycle of fire was manufactured by an Igbo
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by onyibajoe(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2015
You need to find out for your own good what Value Chain is all about
Emphany:
Nice one,buh it is totally useless to us here in Nigeria... Who'z goina control d air traffic huh?
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Pangea: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Is this suppose to be a joke?
Flying okada ko, flying napep nii

That monstrosity can not take off!
Is that side stub suppose to be wings?

The only thing it is good for is to scare children that ojuju moto is coming!
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Mcbussy(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Some phools will actually believe this grin
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by MythAngel: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Who ever thinks that that junk would fly may as well be dreaming in the real world. If that connected scrap take to the sky then..
The wright brothers died in vein
My study of science is a waste
All present earoplanes are waste of resources hiding under engineering innovation scam ....
And it means no need to go to aviation school ... U can learn in from the mechanic.... undecided
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by SporaD8: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
flying casket.
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Esdb3: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tolexander:
good!

Now I'm beginning to believe the Ndigbo are lost tribe of Israel.

The first time a bicycle flew was when the bicycle of fire carried Elijah to heaven in a whirlwind. Probably the bicycle of fire was manufactured by an Igbo

So an igbo men went to heaven to make it. Mocking the bible aren't you? Well done.

AND IT WAS A CHARIOT
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
excatly how "conquest of the sky" started. but he still needs the formal knowledage of principal guiding Aerodynamics, before he gets that scrab up.

the fuselage lacks proper streamlining.
perhaps, kudos for such an attempt sha.
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by Knighttemplar(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
flying coffin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by royalguest: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
justi4jesu:
Willie willie reminds me of that song cheesy grin
Mumu pikin grin
Re: Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics by justi4jesu(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
royalguest:

Mumu pikin grin

LMAO wetin i do grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 AD 2 INTERVIEW RESULTS!!! / Caption This Picture / Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Trolls Images Memes - 2 Oct 2015 Funny Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.