Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,721 members, 7,837,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The First Impression Of Kangertech Subox Mini - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The First Impression Of Kangertech Subox Mini (642 Views)

Kanger Subox Mini Pro Review / Comparison Between Joyetech Evic-vt Mini Kit And Kangertech Subox Mini / What Is The Kangertech Subox Mini Different From Other Box Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Impression Of Kangertech Subox Mini by beccalynnee: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Today, received my kanger subox mini from http://www.vaporizersdistributor.com/ ,it is a black one,came in good condition ,see the package content

[img]http://www.3dspic.com/?di=31PH[/img]

For the time being,Subox mini mod kit was regarded as one of hot box mod in the market .It came from kangertech team,which has a good reputation with ace technology supporting and quality product. Subox mini starter kit was made of a subtank mini and a new box, powered by 2pcs 18650 battery and with OLED display.

This box mod provides great vaping experience ,but need to notice that the package didnt contain 18650 battery, which means you need to buy batteries yourself and following is the battery i recommended

Panasonic NCR 18650B 3400mAh Battery
Sony VTC4 18650 2100mAh Battery
LG HE2 18650 2500mAh Battery
Samsung INR2500mAh Battery

I used Sony VTC4 18650 and Nitecore D4 Digicharger , great,if you need,you can give it a shot or you can google to find more choice.

(1) (Reply)

Jobless Man Builds Helicopter With Recycled Material – Watch Video / Perhaps Its Time To Set Up Your Own Business. Get Your Own Online Office Now / Very Important!!! The Internet Or Your Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.