Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,563 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant (687 Views)

Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant / Waje: I Could Have Become A Prostitute / I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant –waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by darmys(f): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Waje Iruobe is a household name in the Nigerian
music industry. She first came into spotlight
when she collaborated with pop sensation
Psquare on their hit track do me..

While quite a number of people know that she is
a single parent and a mother to a 16 year old
daughter, it is not public knowledge as such
because she likes to keep her private life very
private.

In an interview with punch waje spoke up about
how it felt to be pregnant at 18.
“I will not lie to you, I didn’t know anything.
Iwas just a young girl. I was so naive and
innocent. It wasn’t easy in those days. I was
laughed at. I was given a nickname. I will not
tell you the nickname. But the truth is that I was
scorned.”

more : http://daminaija..in/2015/06/waje-when-i-got-pregnant-i-was-scorned.html?m=1
Re: Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Old things are passed away
Re: Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Tell them who's laughing now....
Re: Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by LOUIS6(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Old things are passed away

And Now all things have become New for Waje
Re: Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by pretydiva(f): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Wat were u expecting b4? A round of applause 4 having a child out of wedlock undecided
Re: Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by rawtouch: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2015
By who eh....
Re: Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant by fatdon2(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2015
So where is the father that got you pregnant

(1) (Reply)

“desperate For Fame”; Cool Fm’s Freeze’s Wife Finally Replies Him For Calling He / Mans Eggplant Enlarges Beyond Comprehension After Taking Sex Enhancing Drugs / TV Gal Moet Abebe Shares More Sexy Swimwear 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.