Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigeria Supporters Club Caused Our Losses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Supporters Club Caused Our Losses (392 Views)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Roll Over:lets Play Safe And Minimize Our Losses / Please I Need The Link To Downloading Nigeria Supporters Song Sa Ma Sin Wa Lo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Supporters Club Caused Our Losses by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2015
I observed and please i like to differ a little and i would want to say that the genesis Nigeria failure in international football events as seen now or presently, should be traced back to the last 2014 senior world cup.
We all know the story. "the soul called supporters went with condoms".
No serious country, brazil for instance or even our african brother would do such. if care is not taking nigeria football might just continue to suffer, forget coaches, the players or nff cos its boil down the fact that God is not happy with us and am asking the them, the supporters club to collectively ask HIM for mercy. Because technically its telling on us.
quote my word "the struggles might jus continue".

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Or An African Nation Ever Win The World Cup / Chelsea’s Losing Streak Continues On Star Football Superfans / Iker Casillas In Tears At Real Madrid Sale To Porto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.