Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Sale Of Street Light Contract, Fed. Min. Of Works - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sale Of Street Light Contract, Fed. Min. Of Works (645 Views)

AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha / A Global Real Estate Investment With Min Startup Of N5,000 And 40% ROI Monthly / Integrated Solar Street Light / All In One Solar Light By Green Warehouse Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Street Light Contract, Fed. Min. Of Works by fahren(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2015
INSTALLATION OF STREET LIGHTS AWARDED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL AND STREET LIGHTING SERVICES OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS.

THE CONTRACT AS AWARDED IS CAPTURED IN THIS YEARS (2015) BUDGET.

THE CONTRACT WAS AWARDED FOR THE SUM OF FORTY THREE MILLION (43 MILLION NAIRA)

ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS SUCH AS LETTER OF AWARD, BILL OF QUANTITY ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BY SERIOUS BUYERS.

NO ANY FORM OF PAYMENT IS NEEDED FROM INTERESTED BUYERS UNTIL THE CONTACT'S GENUINENESS IS ASCERTAINED.
Re: Sale Of Street Light Contract, Fed. Min. Of Works by manza88: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Hi, I need a bit more information so please email me at manteejay@hotmail.com with more info. I'm seriously interested.
Re: Sale Of Street Light Contract, Fed. Min. Of Works by Bigtree007: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Pls am interested email me on tucantag007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Financial Business Partner To Fund A Property/asset Magazine Start-up / Online Retail Made Easy / Best Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.