Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Holy Lord!!! Check Out President Buhari And Osinbajo's Huge Salary At The End Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holy Lord!!! Check Out President Buhari And Osinbajo's Huge Salary At The End Of (513 Views)

BREAKDOWN OF Neymar's New Salary At Psg... / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / Holy Lord! Check Out Rihanna's Close-to-nude Outfit At The Barbados Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Lord!!! Check Out President Buhari And Osinbajo's Huge Salary At The End Of by nicejide: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2015
The Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, RMAFC, has reviewed the salaries of the President, Vice President, Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives and Speakers in the 36 states of the federation, as well as well other legislators in both the National and State Assemblies among other public officers in the country.

The break down shows that his Basic Salary is N 3,514,705 and Hardship allowance , N 1,757,350:50. Constituency N 8,786,762:50 and Leave Allowance – N351, 470.

Buhari will receive a 400 per cent increase in his salary amounting N14. 058 million, as gratuity upon a successful completion of his tenure.
Holyyyyyyyyyyy Jesussssssss... To this, I have come to the decision that I want to be a president..How many people will vote for me..Say HI

Continue to Read the Break down; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/holy-lord-check-out-president-buhari.html

Re: Holy Lord!!! Check Out President Buhari And Osinbajo's Huge Salary At The End Of by prettybella(f): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2015
hmm
Re: Holy Lord!!! Check Out President Buhari And Osinbajo's Huge Salary At The End Of by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2015
While I'm paid 25k per month cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Gives On Its Promises / Oh La La La...basket Mouth Apologizes To Davido, D'banj And Tuface / Don Jazzy Offers To Help Meek Mill With A Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.